Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 11:35
For the doubters :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
Travelers, you say? Saved early as a reminder to watch. 🧐
11:55 AM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
17 July, 10:19
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
I was just thinking about this show and the concept last night. Sync

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 July, 10:22
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
❤️‍🔥Seems to be in the air! 😉

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 July, 10:03
I watched it.
It was fascinating.
The travelers from the future did not like eating meat.
But Netflix canceled it after only a couple of seasons. 🤷‍♂️

17 July, 10:08
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
In the queue to watch. My biggest issue is it’s on Netflix! Hate giving them money.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
17 July, 01:37
Travelers | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix - YouTube

Many centuries into the future, the Earth's population has dwindled to almost nothing -- but the survivors have discovered the key to time travel. Desperate ...

17 July, 01:57
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thanks for sharing!❤️‍🔥

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
18 July, 09:10
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I just got the chillz watching the trailer. Now I have to see it, thank you:)

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 July, 01:21
Terminator Movie......

17 July, 01:56
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
1,2 or 3?

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
17 July, 10:06
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Mind-blowing!!!!
Matrix-Terminator connection
https://youtu.be/tZ85v2JnO...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

World Wide @worldwide
17 July, 01:14
This morning’s dream fits that scenario.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
16 July, 11:27
Right, in the series, the future people knew the exact time and place where people died, so they found they could send their consciousness into that body after the other soul / observer had exited.

16 July, 11:30
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Wow!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 July, 11:17
9, 105, 50
Most high 5:5
Exactly!

Even the Bible let's you know that time travel is possible.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
16 July, 11:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Enoch

16 July, 11:40
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I know God is independent of time and with him all things are possible but could you share more?

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
16 July, 11:15
Plausible. The two weeks of sudden urgency to learn a ton of new information, accompanied by physical symptoms like goosebumps, unable to sleep, lack of appetite, etc.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
16 July, 11:15
Plausible. The two weeks of sudden urgency to learn a ton of new information, accompanied by physical symptoms like goosebumps, unable to sleep, lack of appetite, etc.

16 July, 11:28
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
It will be okay…

(2 pics)
I couldn’t decide which to share with you.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
16 July, 10:34
Yes, I told Koba Travelers reminded me of Q and the Team.

16 July, 10:57
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Well maybe…….

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
16 July, 10:31
I am watching Predestination now

16 July, 11:01
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
👀 Looks intense!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 July, 10:17
"Hundreds of years from now the last surviving humans have developed the technology to send their consciousnesses back through time, directly into people in the 21st century. These travellers assume the lives of seemingly random people, while secretly working as teams to perform missions in order to save humanity from a terrible future." OYYY

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 01:09
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
So watchin this

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
17 July, 06:43
watching tonight

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 July, 10:17
"Hundreds of years from now the last surviving humans have developed the technology to send their consciousnesses back through time, directly into people in the 21st century. These travellers assume the lives of seemingly random people, while secretly working as teams to perform missions in order to save humanity from a terrible future." OYYY

16 July, 10:52
Well that’s interesting…..

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
17 July, 01:03
that makes more sense to me that literally anything else.

Danny James @DComposer07
16 July, 09:30
I loved that show!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
16 July, 09:26
i watched it during 1st covid lockdown, got goosebumps

16 July, 09:28
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
I can’t wait to start!❤️‍🔥

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
16 July, 04:55
Hubby and I watched, but eventually it felt like another Deep State op/predictive programming. Halfway thru the series a deadly virus infects humanity and the only thing that saves humanity is an mRNA vaccine that the travelers get and inject into all the people! 😳 Also, the AI from the future running the show kills anyone it wants whenever it wants, pretty ruthlessly, and the travelers all think its okay because the AI knows best. Come on, man! 😂

Happy Days @Sun2516
16 July, 08:06
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Deep State can take true events from good people and makes a movie/ series to gain from it.

Stealing / Spying it’s what they do.

There could be truth in a show that they produce and then it can turn into an evil situation.

I believe they steal from all of us - they can hear plenty through the electronics- lots of real life material.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
16 July, 02:34
The alleged Time Traveler "John Titor" made his first post
online Nov. 2, 2000 .

And exactly 17 years later to the day Q made this drop -

God bless - I must go for good at this point.
Q

Coincidence ?

Was that "John Titor" on the Q team Traveling back in Time ?

16 July, 03:04
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
I used to read some of the John Titor posts.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 July, 06:22
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
I read that John Titor saved JFK JR from flying his plane the day it had a bomb on it. The Navy removed it, and wore a fake cast so hilary's goons wouldnt be suspicious about why he didnt fly. And then the Navy flew the plane and bailed out before the Crash.

White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
16 July, 01:45
it is AMAZING!!!!! I love it so much.

16 July, 01:50
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
You inspired me! 💞