Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 July, 11:35
For the doubters :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 July, 11:55
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Travelers, you say? Saved early as a reminder to watch. 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
"Hundreds of years from now the last surviving humans have developed the technology to send their consciousnesses back through time, directly into people in the 21st century. These travellers assume the lives of seemingly random people, while secretly working as teams to perform missions in order to save humanity from a terrible future." OYYY
10:17 PM - Jul 16, 2022
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Candidiam17 in this post can reply
Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
17 July, 06:43
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
watching tonight

17 July, 07:24
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Outlander has a similar theme..... so very interesting!! I mean.... time travel. I guess if such a thing can be true... one can keep living.... but I would prefer to live in OUR timeline... in Peace and deep-seated happiness... It might be exciting to some... but I have zero interest to wander off into some past time... or some future time... and start fresh. No sir. Death is better.

17 July, 07:24
In response Pony Patriot to her Publication
Outlander has a similar theme..... so very interesting!! I mean.... time travel. I guess if such a thing can be true... one can keep living.... but I would prefer to live in OUR timeline... in Peace and deep-seated happiness... It might be exciting to some... but I have zero interest to wander off into some past time... or some future time... and start fresh. No sir. Death is better.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
17 July, 01:09
So watchin this

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
17 July, 02:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hi, VK. I just watched Episode 1. HOLY
COW, this show is like watching a live Q drop. 🤯🤯

Time travel is fun.
Or....

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
18 July, 03:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Is John Titor John John from the future?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
17 July, 01:00
AI

They enemy have done the same thing

No physical time travel

Memory stored
Accessed at anytime.

Darlene Sully @JDSully
17 July, 12:39
Time Travel is a wonderful thing.
Once everyone knows, its going to change everything.
Perception Manage and all the things in between.
Glory days ahead.
BUT this waiting game just kills me.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
17 July, 12:32
I’ll go! 😉

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
17 July, 12:14
i binged watched all episodes

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
17 July, 01:18
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
I did too...it was good!

Little Bird @LittleBird203
16 July, 11:49
🎶Wouldn’t it be nice if…. 🎵