Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 09:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

Kim Runner @kimrunner
nice ts :)

VK - what are your thoughts on Reincarnation if you care to share?!
09:59 AM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
13 July, 04:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
If we are infinte and immortal souls, then we must go through “life patterns”. For instance, we “know” when we run across an “old soul”. Or we feel like we have known someone forever when we meet them for the first time. 🤷‍♀️
Reincarnation is a necessary process to learn and grow, reap and sow! and we are in different “spaces” and timelines for a reason.🥰
so, here we all are again fighting the great battle! We win, God Wins! 🙌

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 July, 12:07
Both his messages have a missing [i]. And the answer to your message have a missing [a]. What about the thru? 🤔

13 July, 10:44
IMO

I consider this all some kind of Test of the Soul purgatory.

So reincarnation = failed test.

However, If we pass then we can travel freely thru all timelines.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
17 July, 09:47
Totally Resonant.
We've All Been (or still Are...🙏🙏🙏) the walking wounded...impacted by the Matrix Programming.
Some to higher degrees (🙏🙏🙏) than others.

People have become like suicide bombers...without even realizing it most times.

We need to get through the deprogram/defrag/clean room sweeps before we can Be cleared for entry to GaltLands.

💫💫💫🙌

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
17 July, 09:48
pretty much..

Only followers of this user (MMKowalski1) can see their posts

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
13 July, 10:03
the concept is helpful, but only if we believe time is real

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
13 July, 10:05
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
the eternal “i am that i am” is a difficult concept while we live within the confines of the illusion of time