Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 09:47
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 July, 09:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
nice ts :)

VK - what are your thoughts on Reincarnation if you care to share?!

Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
the concept is helpful, but only if we believe time is real
10:03 AM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CMOTUS in this post can reply
Michael Nobody @CMOTUS
13 July, 10:05
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
the eternal “i am that i am” is a difficult concept while we live within the confines of the illusion of time

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 July, 11:56
In response Michael Nobody to his Publication
You just provided the both letter i's that are missing from Vincent's first two messages on this thread! 😲