Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?
08:30 AM - Jul 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
18 July, 09:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You can see God's thought process in nature. An example are the trees who loose all of their leaves and go to sleep for the winter and in the spring they come back with new leaves. Is it painful, does the tree go through these cycles and grow? "Jesus himself declared that the kingdom of heaven is like a tree (Matthew 13:31–32). The only thing that Jesus ever harmed was a tree (Mark 11:12–14, 20–21), and the only thing that could kill him was a tree. After Jesus was resurrected, he was mistaken for a gardener (John 20:15). This was not mistake." https://plantwithpurpose.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
17 July, 08:54
God doesnt die and according to the bible you can only die once jesus states in the bible "i of my ownself cant do nothing only by the finger of God i heal the sick, cure the blind and cast out devils why would a loving father send his only son into hell for 3 days of pain and torture for your sins? noone carries the sins of another that would not be fair your sin you ask for forgiveness i believe jesus was alive in the tomb met up with his followers to prove he was alive ate broil fish and honeycomb to prove it because a spirit doesnt eat and God took him miraculously until he returns again imo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
15 July, 07:45
old age. And went through other areas, such as what we now call India. one cannot just read the Bible. There are more books. Bible = Biblios (Greek for “These Books”)

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
15 July, 03:13
yes old age & lineage or there would not be a battle of bloodlines going on now?

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
15 July, 12:16
No. He was transfigured and purified by the father. He was immortal.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
14 July, 02:05
Galatians 2:20
King James Version
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
14 July, 12:58
I was taught...He died and resurrected and stayed in Jerusalem to talk to his disciples for 40 days and than ascended to the right hand of God....

Richie Richard @Richie
14 July, 12:47
I think many of us understand/believe that we have not been told the whole truth, the bible has been severely edited because they think we either can't handle the truth or they don't want us to know the truth. we have the wisdom to search for the truth/knowledge and not only question their motives but also question the rhetoric.

Deb Harley @Debrue
14 July, 08:45
perhaps your question is only for discussion…but if your question is sincere, just ask Him. He will answer.
Small book “Messianic Christology” by Arnold Fruchtenbaum is excellent in explaining why Jesus is the only one who is qualified to die for our sins. and because He raised Himself from death, I too shall live.

Jack Anon @jackylope
14 July, 03:31
There are rumours he survived the crucification and then did not move straight away to heaven, but went with his wife (Maria Magdalena) to some other nice place (some think South France) to live there and grow old... (well, rumours)...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 July, 02:01
well i was taught in church that the resurrection made Jesus eternal, infinite♥️

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
14 July, 01:33
ive been wondering this too

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
14 July, 12:13
not sure.
have to ask his great great grand children
😂

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
14 July, 12:10
Only time will tell. 🙏 ❤️ 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 July, 11:11
No because He is alive at the right hand of His Father in Heaven. When Jesus was resurrected He over came death and He is now eternal, no longer mortal. We too can have life everlasting.

John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 July, 10:37
For your consideration?
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Strive to Win DVD # 41377 - YouTube

Strive to Win DVD # 41377

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
13 July, 10:31
ever lasting light

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
13 July, 10:29
Damn, VK.

You sure know how to stir the pot.

👍

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
13 July, 10:26
💞No.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
13 July, 10:24
no bible says he ressurected after 3days then walked the earth 40 days 40days meaning probation then he ascended! to the heavens
this is my understanding

13007 ThisOrThat @OneWayOrAnother
13 July, 10:12
For consideration: https://tubitv.com/movies/...

Sista Sue @SC18835410
13 July, 10:07
2 drops containing [FB] here is 1 but probably irrelevant. I also see that “J” however so my twisting mind sees “FJB”
In any case, look at the conversation you have started VK! Everyone here discussing religion like grown ass adults and not an ounce of condemnation toward another!! Just a calm discussion about thoughts and beliefs and possibilities!
I do so love you all so very much!! ❤️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 July, 08:58
Sorry - if the comms are lost on me............ (we all know how well I find them difficult at best - impossible at worst..) - but THIS IS THE BEST story in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 15:51
New International Version
51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed—

---------------
Those who are "in Christ" - living in him, believing in HIM, believing he IS the Christ......... we will be changed just like JESUS..........

50 Now I say this, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does [a]the perishable inherit [b]the imperishable. 51 Behold, I am telling you a [c]mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised [d]imperishable, and we will be changed.

13 July, 08:55
He Ascended to HEAVEN!
https://www.biblegateway.c...

He is ALIVE TODAY!
That's why we call it GOOD news.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
13 July, 09:32
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
✝️🙏Beautiful passage. 🙏✝️
Thanks for reminding us to read it again.

#JesusisLord
#GodHasThis
#GodWins

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
13 July, 08:00
I believe lots of pieces of the Bible are missing. Just like everything else, we don’t have the whole truth. We only have what [they] wanted us to see. Clutching at straws….if you don’t have all the pieces it’s difficult to see the whole picture. The more information I gather, the more possibilites there are.

I believe Jesus is eternal…the Alpha and the Omega. He was not created, he always existed. I do know, someone has always been with me…guiding me, leading me, protecting me, literally saving me…more than once. I believe so strongly in a higher being, that for me, it’s unshakeable….just waiting for the rest of the pieces to the puzzle and I’m excited to think it could be so near!

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
13 July, 07:02
33 NEVER Changes EVERMORE~One~

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 July, 05:17
Back for the comms, VK —
Resurrection is a fascinating topic all on its own, but, even more so, when your comms are added in and up. :)

Caps1 = 8 > 35 (JFK and one of my favorite drops, which happens to reference Jesus).

Caps2 = 10 > 5:5.
Caps = 18. 😎🥳
TS = 8:30 > 83 > 11 > 1111.

Nov 05, 2017 12:51:20 AM EDT
Anonymous
Simplified.
Alice & Wonderland.
Hillary & Saudi Arabia.
References:
Hillary Clinton in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Saudi Arabia - the Bloody Wonderland.
Q

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Michael Riegel @stormhunter514
13 July, 08:06
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
13 July, 10:19
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Add that date and time stamp. 1's all the way across.

wht 2.0 @wht
13 July, 05:10
1/2

Biblical Meditation

Important to note the Bible is THE most dispised, ridiculed, dismissed, attacked, studied, revered, as well as arguably the most historically significant book of all time.

As is the person the entire story revolves around and reveals to the world.

Jesus and the Bible are THE most hated person/book of the godless left 'woke' Trump-hating abortion-loving commie-bent brain-dead masses. That SHOULD provide a whole slew of feathers in the Bible's cap.

What's that saying about being attacked on all sides by an identified enemy?

Over the target?

Saying Christians created Jesus is akin to saying all those "famous" larps who stepped up and now faded away created 'Q'.

wht 2.0 @wht
13 July, 05:09
2/2

Just because there are "ancient" documents and accounts that cast doubt (or seem to until you really get deep into the weeds of fully informed open minded scholarship) on Biblical narrative history or that *seem* to predate and mythologize it's accounts doesn't mean 'squat' in the final analysis.

'Fake news' wasn't invented just yesterday.

Those Sumerian clay tablets, purported to be the most ancient written record discovered so far, could EASILY be fake accounts entered into the historical record by God's enemy. Just because they're OLD doesn't mean they are TRUE. And then propped up over millennia by endless demon fed circle-jerked accounts from 'psychic' 'channeled' 'spirit guide' .... um .. "sources".

And that's not even TOUCHING the Bible's prophetic accomplishments that truly set it head and shoulders above and separate from ALL other religious/spiritual paths, texts ... and "sources".

Let's play a BIBLICAL game. 'Future proves past' anyone?

Just sayin

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 July, 06:31
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Museums were created for the sole purpose of creating a false narrative, their restoration department to falsify archeological and historical items.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 04:10
Nana can only have a shot at letting you know this answer when I see with my own eyes the original Bible correctly translated with ALL 777 books or possibly more.

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 July, 05:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Thank you
I want the entire information too

13 July, 09:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
NANA - and anyone who cares to try to listen - the most accurate translation (in my HUMBLE) - but studied view is NASB - New American Standard Bible..........

Don't throw the whole thing out for the parts you understand. ... I've read parts of the apochrypha - not all yet.. (been a little busy surviving and all) - but .. yeah.............. start with the parts you understand.....

God says a "mustard seed of faith" - the tinniest little seed there is - grows a big bush.......... almost a tree........ ........

My experience is when you are obedient with the little things GOD SHOWS and gives you MORE......... ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.

Why did flawed men leave out "certain" portions? Why did GOD allow it? Ask him?

Flawed men........? there's a lot of those............
and women. ;0).