Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 July, 08:30
Forgive my ignorance on Bible topics but have a question...

Jesus died and was resurrected but did he eventually end up dying of old age?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 09:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The Bible states that He came back from the grave, spent time with His disciples and ascended to Heaven💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So it was like a spirt form Jesus. That makes sense. What did they do with the flesh and bones of Jesus? Did they dig them back up when Jesus reappeared?
09:47 AM - Jul 13, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
16 July, 10:16
Think forms ..same...different...
water...liquid
ice...solid
steam...vapor

if we were at the point of knowing that we SHOULD be...we could literally walk through walls, etc. Our body can...change.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 July, 08:59
888 activated
vibrating at a frequency that allowed him to manifest his spirit/body, and can walk through walls
at this frequecy one could say you can time travel through the “light” or ether as an immortal

*ascension is not rising up into the clouds, it is mind, heart, soul asencion to connect fully with God after the spirit of God comes into you.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
14 July, 09:00
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
🤣 i really do get a good chuckle at these questions VK you “ask”… 🤷‍♀️

God Wins @Nous
14 July, 08:53
Nope. The tomb was empty! He walked in spirit and in flesh, with nail wounds on his hands.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
13 July, 09:29
Scripture makes very clear to us that Jesus did not reappear after His death in spirit form, but that His resurrection was a physical bodily resurrection. He literally came back to life. His tomb was made empty.

A tomb is not emptied by a spiritual resurrection but only a bodily resurrection. The scripture also goes on to state that His disciples ate with Him and even touched Him after He rose from the dead.

When has a disembodied soul been able to eat as we eat? And when has a disembodied soul ever been touched and embraced the way a person alive in body is?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 July, 09:10
Nope - he was CHANGED.
Thomas put his hand in the holes left by the nails used to hang him on the cross.

John 20:27
Then He *said to Thomas, “Place your finger here, and see My hands; and take your hand and put it into My side; and do not continue in disbelief, but be a believer.”

and he ate breakfast with the disciples on the beach.
https://www.biblegateway.c...

But if you really want your mind boggled....
Think about the JESUS - DNA/ Chromosome sequence. ;0).
I love that one.
1/2 man and half? GOD.............

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
13 July, 09:01
Spirt is the archaic word spurt
To gush forth lime a jet of water
or as a noun a sudden burst or outburst, as of activity, energy, or feeling
The flesh and bones transformed
Transubstantiation
even though Jesus looked the same His being flesh & blood had changed

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
13 July, 07:40
I believe that Jesus did not die from the crucifixion but had a Near Death Experience from a spear stabbing near his heart. The soldiers took him down where is family nursed back to health. I believe someone has possession of that spear (Tip of the Spear) with his DNA on it.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 July, 09:12
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Nope - all the fluid gushed out of his body when they pierced his side........... he was in the grave for 3 days. NOT almost dead.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
13 July, 06:00
Fookin zombies man. Every time

Bacon Isgood @Baconisbetter
13 July, 04:59
See also Elijah…

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 July, 04:57
Previously —

He rose, body and soul — there was nothing to dig up.

But, when I have some time later, I may have to work on digging up that missing “i”. ;)

>>>

Now for that missing “i”, etc., etc.

Caps = 96 - [i] = 87 > 15.
TS = 9:47 > 9:11.

https://qalerts.app/?n=15

[i] contained in eight drops:

https://qalerts.app/?q=%5B...

Including:

Nov 09, 2017 11:24:35 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
[C]los[I]ng [A]ct:
Dismantled.
Impossible to clean.
Operations --> [N]o [S]uch [A]gency
Q

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
13 July, 04:14
When Jesus died his whole body went to Heaven so then there would be no bones to dig up, and Jesus is the son of God he already died when he was crucified so he would not be dying of old age, he lives forever

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 04:07
When I left my body I roamed around the hospital until I found my family in the waiting room then I shot right out into space.
There was no body, I was just pure energy and God was all around me, everywhere and no where to see but there.

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
13 July, 06:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I’m with you 100% Nana. Having been dead twice, crossing over both times, the onky way ti describe the feeling is pure-absolute LOVE. Understanding, compassion, forgiveness, but absolute love. Both experiences changed me forever. I am not afraid to go when it’s my time. ❤️

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 July, 03:01
PeePs ... remember the first (a woman) to encounter Jesus wasn't allowed to touch him ... Paraphrase : Touch me not until I am sanctified by my father in heaven ...

I always wondered if he was radioactive 🤔

and that EVENT is what imprinted the shroud of Turin ... 🤔

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
13 July, 01:24
There was nothing left of Jesus in the tomb. Just his blood at Golgatha. The perfect Lamb of God.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
13 July, 01:17
[i]

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 July, 01:49
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Ah my detail fren👊 good catch.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
13 July, 01:12
Like Q says .... multiple meanings :)
Jesus showed us the way.

Watch who rises from the battlefield floor in this next season.

There’s a changing of the guard and a resurrection to the fallen and defeated and those the enemy thought he had mentally, emotionally, and spiritually worn down and broken. I see the fire in their eyes as they stand to their feet this time unswayed by the size of the giant, no longer influenced or tamed by religion, fear of man, or culture, and running into the storm with a holy vengeance.

You aren’t defeated mighty ones, battered, bruised, still feeling crushed but wait for it.. soon you will feel a second wind hit you and a resurrection of what died your last season.
~ by Nate Johnston

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
13 July, 12:29
When Jesus resurrected he resurrected WHOLLY and FULLY physical.

THE RESURRECTION BODY OF JESUS

The nature of the resurrection body of Jesus Christ is unique in theology because of messianic prophecy.
“He (David) looked ahead and spoke of the resurrection (tes anastasis) of the Christ, that He was neither abandoned
to Hades, nor did His flesh suffer decay. This Jesus God raised up again, to which we are all witnesses.” (Acts
2:31-32; Ps.16:10; Acts 13:34-35)
The Greek word for decay is diaphthora (dia+phthora) meaning to utterly corrupt, decay and decompose.
“God would not allow His physical body to decompose.” (NIV, Acts 2:27)
This Greek word is used in some form in Paul’s teaching on the resurrection body in 1 Cor.15:42-54.

· Resurrection body which did not decay after 3 days of burial. (Acts 2:31-32)
· Restored glory in His ascension. (Phil.2:8-11; Acts 2:32-33)

LQve Trump @LoveTump
13 July, 12:27
VK, what are your thoughts on the shroud of Turin?

Nina Nektaria @Nektaria
13 July, 12:16
I once read about a theory He didn't die on the cross, just badly wounded. So supposedly jesuits took him down and after the "funeral" took care of Him. After they nursed Him and He was ok, He hit the road to East. Some secret documents in buddish monastery state that around that time a stanger from the West called Issa came (India/Pakistan/Mongolian area) and started to teach people about power of love and performed miracles.
No idea if tru or possible, but interesting theory. And good book!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
13 July, 06:10
In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication
Thank you for being curious, and respectful. Medical science has thoroughly looked at the Biblical account and have with great authority DEBUNKED the possibility of Jesus not dying after the torture of near 24-hr period.
Scourging with cat-o-nine tails alone, was enough to kill him. Severe loss of blood. The reason 39 stripes- Romans had solid documents in their records, many prisoners did NOT survive this process. They determined the 40th stripe would "finish a person off!"

Death by crucifixion was brutal, causing an extreme loss of blood and asphyxiation, stressing heart & lungs! Soldiers being very thorough would not leave the executed alive, hence the practice of breaking the legs, with a sledgehammer instrument. The Biblical record stated when they came to break Jesus' legs, they HE WAS ALREADY DEAD! Because it was a capital punishment, soldiers would be killed if the executed were not dead! The blood & water after the spearing indicates death had occurred.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
13 July, 11:49
Flesh and bones are in stasis if you're an off-worlder and you can return to your body or back to source to have a different experience, so I've heard.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
13 July, 11:42
I believe Jesus was fully resurrected by his father and techinally all of our fathers, almighty God! I believe God tells us to be careful of our thoughts and words bc of how powerful we are especially united and thats why God tells us to love one another. I believe thats what the corrupted dont want us to know! That almighty God is very real!! I know bc of what God has done in my life!!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 July, 11:47
Rocket/UFO? Missing [I] in "spirt" and another missing [I] in the previous message "but have". Could be other missing [I] drops too, but this one has 2 missing [I]s. One of the missing [I]s has this drop in it. See 3 pictures here.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 July, 12:17
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
His follow up message timestamp confirms this 144 - 441.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
13 July, 11:36
He rose, body and soul — there was nothing to dig up.

But, when I have some time later, I may have to work on digging up that missing “i”. ;)

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
13 July, 11:25
No body, eh ? Enoch and Elijah left no body either, but they did not "die" to gain life ?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 July, 11:23
rhey fooked

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 July, 10:52
NOPE.
ONCE TRANSITION OF LIGHT BODY IS COMPLETE, FLESH BODY DEMATERIALISE.

DECOMPOSE IN RAPID FLASH. LIKE SOLAR FLASH EVENT. ONLY WHITE POWDER REMAIN...BUT WHEN YOU ACHIEVE LIGHT BODY, YOU CAN RECALL FLASH BODY SHAPE WHENEVER YOU WISH...

IT LOOKS PERFECTLY REAL, BUT ITS IMMORTAL NOW, YOU CANT HARM IT BY ANY WEAPON, POISON ETC.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
13 July, 02:53
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
🤔

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
13 July, 10:45
Let's hope Hillary's ancestors weren't around then.

memes matter @NoComment
13 July, 11:20
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
😂👀i think we all was,and are timetravelers or have reincarnated since then

Timber 5115 @Timber5115
13 July, 10:34
when Jesus resurrected, his physical body came back alive. It was different though, in that ,according to scripture, he was able to enter intonlocked rooms and just appear there, yet was physical enough that Thomas was able tonput his hands in the nail holes and in his side where the spear stabbed him. when Jesus ascended to heaven he was in his physical body, in this new state. This body is an example of what we will have adter the resurrection. Pauls says our corruption must put on incorruption and our mortality put on immortality. a reference to our new bodies. i hope this helps. and thanks for all you do.

Mandi Wolfert @gigiof4
13 July, 10:31
No need to dig anything up because His body was gone from the tomb.
Jesus was the final blood sacrifice who atoned for the sins of man.
The Jews missed that piece of the Biblical puzzle they lived with. They wanted a King not a Savior.
Ephesians 2:8-10 (NIV 2011), "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith--and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God--not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
13 July, 11:45
In response Mandi Wolfert to her Publication
💕 this beautifully said!

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
13 July, 10:31
The Bible states that Jesus was physically touched.