Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
12 July, 12:51
144000 Light Warriors, [7/12/2022 12:49 PM]

Anyone else feeling a lot of pressure on the top of the head (the Crown)? 🤯

Update 12:30pm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
I've had Sinus headaches, dizziness, seeing stuff spinning when I open my eyes, body aches, ears hurt. This has been going on and off, for about 4 days now.
01:38 PM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 July, 12:16
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Same here!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
12 July, 03:19
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Same symptoms for me - ever since last Saturday (3 days for me) - I was able to make the sinus pressure go away by using the Vicks vapo personal steamer - I had to steam several times - it still tries to come back, but steaming again makes it go away again... I LOVE the relief the eucalyptus provides...

12 July, 03:49
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
❤️🙏I hope you feel better.

12 July, 03:49
In response Jane Freemyer to her Publication
❤️🙏I hope you feel better.