Anyone else feeling a lot of pressure on the top of the head (the Crown)? 🤯

Update 12:30pm
12:51 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
17 July, 12:54
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
A lot of ear ringing for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 July, 07:49
I have had this for the last few days...🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 July, 12:15
Yep, posted about it yesterday as well. It's intense!

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
12 July, 09:31
headache for days- yes

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Deplorable Ann @aburgher
12 July, 04:16
Yes! Lots of pressure! This is incredible!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
12 July, 03:59
YES!!!

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
12 July, 03:28

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
12 July, 02:41
Yes.

asha235 @asha235
12 July, 02:45
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here’s what I do………… http://Www.Pays11.Com

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 July, 02:35
yes. bad headache too.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
12 July, 02:27
Just some tingles 🌟🌟🌟

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
12 July, 02:25
Yup & I’ve been wide awake all night.
my ears are buzzing too

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
12 July, 03:01
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
My ears NEVER stop buzzing

12 July, 03:13
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Also, been seeing Angels with the clouds all day ❤️🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 July, 01:38
I've had Sinus headaches, dizziness, seeing stuff spinning when I open my eyes, body aches, ears hurt. This has been going on and off, for about 4 days now.

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
12 July, 03:19
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Same symptoms for me - ever since last Saturday (3 days for me) - I was able to make the sinus pressure go away by using the Vicks vapo personal steamer - I had to steam several times - it still tries to come back, but steaming again makes it go away again... I LOVE the relief the eucalyptus provides...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
13 July, 12:16
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Same here!

Other Half @Otherhalf
12 July, 01:32
Feel like my head is buzzing--almost lightheaded. Very weird sensation. Also lots of aching in my body.

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
12 July, 01:34
In response Other Half to her Publication
Just know that YOU are not alone" We all are feeling it" it's ALL for our highest GOOD" ❤️

12 July, 03:05
In response Other Half to her Publication
Right there with ya… Everything and to add, I have had 2 incidents when I have stood up, gor very light headed and my legs shake uncontrollably and i have to grab whatever I am closest to.

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
12 July, 01:29
…bad couple of days now…

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
12 July, 01:32
In response Debbie Foolmeonce to her Publication
Not bad, Intense yes but all for our GOOD" ❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
12 July, 01:27
Pressurizing indeed, feel it in my bones too.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 July, 01:24
no, just always tired

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 July, 01:39
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I feel that too, tired all the time.

12 July, 03:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Same here…

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 July, 01:18
I am! While drying my hair this morning I was massaging the top of my head and thinking how sore and tense it felt. My neck/ shoulder area feels super tight too.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 July, 01:18
I am! While drying my hair this morning I was massaging the top of my head and thinking how tight it felt. My neck/ shoulder area feels super tight too.

garm hava @sigma777
12 July, 01:17
Yes. The pressure of etheric energy, chi, prana... is increased in the head area. Paying attention to the breath and occasionally deepening one of the exhalations helps. From exercises - inverted positions, digging on the head, handstand, dog position (yoga)...

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 July, 01:24
In response garm hava to her Publication
If you can sit by running water in nature helps a lot🙏

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
12 July, 01:13
Are there 144,000 active users on AU? 🤔

15 July, 07:53
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
Not sure. Ask Kobayashi... Were you on Twitter???

15 July, 07:53
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication
Not sure. Ask Kobayashi... Were you on Twitter???

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 July, 01:10
Yes most of the day and
especially at night

garm hava @sigma777
12 July, 01:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Yes.