Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
🇺🇸 Senator Josh Hawley:

Hawley: Why are you using the term "person with a capacity for pregnancy" instead of "woman?"

Bridges: "Your line of questioning is transphobic and opens trans people to violence."

Hawley: "You're saying I'm opening up people to violence by saying women can have pregnancies?"

Look at her eye 😬 Demon
01:33 PM - Jul 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Free2Bme @Free2Bme
13 July, 07:42
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
E.V.I.L

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
12 July, 10:13
He did a fantastic job. 👏 When you are awake you can see evil very clearly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
12 July, 09:56
This is ludicrous. 😔

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
12 July, 07:37
Those eyes a scary, but what is the most scary, SHE'S a teacher.

Irish Scot @IrishScot
12 July, 07:26
she, i presume, it totally delusional. could not even answer his questions with facts, just more rhetoric.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
12 July, 06:19
indeed demons

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
12 July, 05:36
yea he learned a lot.. Batshit crazy does exist 😂🤣😂🤣

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
12 July, 05:33
Pure evil and done on purpose to confuse the masses. Glad most see how insane this is.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 July, 05:07
When she asked if he believed men can get pregnant he should have said, I'm not a biologist!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
12 July, 04:22
Definitely demon eyes.

Miss. Messina @Messina
12 July, 04:07
He/ It , has purposely lost all common sense … 😉 ask any 2 year old you can be schooled by them on your gender confusion. :)

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
12 July, 03:59
Definite example of control through demonic mind programming, as the Deep State knew the words people use ...controls the way they think.

George Orwell pointed that out in 1948 in his book 1984 where he created “Newspeak,” which was a new version of the English language that used all kinds of different new words in order to change the way people think. And to make it impossible for them to think clearly, because the words were purposely misdefined, often to the opposite of the meanings that they originally had.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 July, 03:26
FASINATING THERE ALWAYS FOCUSED ON THE WORKING OF THE FLESH
CLEAR TO ME THAT, THAT! SPRIT,
IN THAT VESSEL IS SAYING LOOK OVER HERE,
LONGER THAN LOOK AT ME!😳
DOES THAT MAKE SENCE?🤔
LOOK AT IT FOR WHAT IT IS (DESTROY THE HUMAN CREATION AT ALL COSTS)
AGES OLD BATTLE DARK v LIGHT
I M H O .

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
12 July, 03:19
She acts like she is either demon possessed or inder MK Ultra. Josh Hawley handled himself, like always, amazingly well. These are very important tevelations and optics for people to see. My BF just told me her dad, a strong democrat, is greatly affected by this trans agenda. It is opening his eyes -and he fallen for most of there 💩. Different agendas wake people differently and at different times. I am praying to God this wakes many people and fast. 🙏🏻 It is beyond disturbing, evil and twisted.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 July, 03:17

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
12 July, 03:12
UNBELIEVABLE!!!

bNatura @bNatura
12 July, 03:02
severe interferences in her aethereal body so her peception is modified as we see in her dense physical body. In her position of somekind power or control beside her distorted inverted message, for sure there is at least one entity, or can be various, controlling her. We must be aware all times. Some people can 'transport' them, others are prefered as good vessels. They analize and experiment on us, so we need to know our enemy too.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 July, 02:43
mk ultra eyes and demon looking out

she is scared inside.

I could see that, but her soul is in chains

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
12 July, 02:32
she’s definitely attempting to use her Hegelian dialect training. 🤮

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
12 July, 03:19
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Exactly !
(Commie) mind control 101 and 102

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
12 July, 02:31
The mentally ill, minds fragmented by the lies they believe, those who are "controlled" by unholy spirits (through unloving untruthful attitudes or unloving untruthful thoughts about themselves), who are deceived by lies (who are deceived by the Father of lies), get very angry (even violent) if you call them out on the lies they believe. Demons DO NOT like to be outed. They try very hard to protect their "homes". Demons are very territorial (hence, why some of this is called "regional spirits" in some communities). Why it is sometimes called "possession" in some cases.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
12 July, 02:39
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
And those people who tell you that "Christians" can't be possessed by unholy spirits (demons), have no idea what they are talking about.

The minute we believe a lie, it opens us up to being controlled by the unholy - it can happen to any of us. That's why it is so important to align with truth and love, and to seek and search for truth, to align (as much as it concerns anyone of us) with what is good (pure holy good), right and true in all things.

To my way of thinking (I could be wrong), the measure that we do not align with what is good, right, true and loving... to that measure we open ourselves up to be taken advantage of and destroyed or harmed by the unholy spirits (liars and deceivers) in this world.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
SIck, evil, or possessed?

I have to remind myself to pray for them

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
12 July, 02:24
Combative Arrogance ... from a ... PERPETUALLY AGGRIEVED LEFTIST!

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
12 July, 02:17
It’s time to end these people. I’m over this gender bullshit!! OVER IT!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 July, 02:12
WOW! This makes my head (and heart!) hurt! And I am stone-cold LIVID that she is allowed to teach any human child! Unbelievable!

I could feel my blood boiling at every lying, subversive word she spoke! Shame on our education system that allows people with such ideologies to teach anyone's children!

Parents in that school district should have a referendum to get their tax money refunded back to the citizenry!!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
The education system deliberately hires these freaks so it is now filled with destructive people who are there to pervert children in many ways. Truly until there are major changes parents need to remove their children from the assaults on their bodies and minds inflicted by raging leftist teachers, librarians and administrators. Drain the schools.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 July, 02:53
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
absolutely!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
12 July, 02:04
WAIT -WHAT?

😂😂😂😂😂

Other Half @Otherhalf
12 July, 02:00
You can see the cognitive dissonance contorting her face as she desperately searches for a reply that makes sense. But she can't answer his reasonable question in a logical way, so she quickly pivots to personal attacks and deflecting. Logical fallacies 101.

If this had been a competitive debate, she'd have lost in seconds, since she had no valid response to his logical challenge.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
12 July, 02:26
In response Other Half to her Publication
Yeah ... What You Said ... !!!

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
12 July, 01:58
This is the transgender psychosis on full display.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 July, 01:55
I'm guessing this creature lays eggs.

12 July, 01:53
I just now watched this, incredible

12 July, 01:55
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
yes a demon rightfully so. Watched the whole thing on TG.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 July, 01:53
These people are so brainwashed. It's so sad what the elite system and corrupt system have done to so many people. By the way, this woman needs a reality check. There are 2 genders, a man and a woman. No in between. Only women can have babies. So, if a woman, thinks they are a transgender male, and become pregnant and have a baby, guess what? They are still a woman having that baby. That will never change. So WAKE UP PEOPLE. Get that common sense back in your brain.