Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
12 July, 01:33
🇺🇸 Senator Josh Hawley:

Hawley: Why are you using the term "person with a capacity for pregnancy" instead of "woman?"

Bridges: "Your line of questioning is transphobic and opens trans people to violence."

Hawley: "You're saying I'm opening up people to violence by saying women can have pregnancies?"

Look at her eye 😬 Demon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
WOW! This makes my head (and heart!) hurt! And I am stone-cold LIVID that she is allowed to teach any human child! Unbelievable!

I could feel my blood boiling at every lying, subversive word she spoke! Shame on our education system that allows people with such ideologies to teach anyone's children!

Parents in that school district should have a referendum to get their tax money refunded back to the citizenry!!
02:12 PM - Jul 12, 2022
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply
Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 July, 02:53
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
absolutely!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 July, 02:31
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
The education system deliberately hires these freaks so it is now filled with destructive people who are there to pervert children in many ways. Truly until there are major changes parents need to remove their children from the assaults on their bodies and minds inflicted by raging leftist teachers, librarians and administrators. Drain the schools.

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
12 July, 02:54
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
You are correct!
I have had multiple conversations with school administrators, teachers, school board members. One reason individuals like this woman (?) are NOT fired, is because they have an "ace card" up their sleeves! Blackmail of someone in power -- they prevent the system from firing, 'lest their linen airs in the breeze!' Mafia tactics in all spheres of public life!

I agree! Parents: YOU need to get educated about what is 'really' going on in your child's school! Find corruption? Pull your kids out! Find a good school, and if none, YOU Teach them! Surely you cannot be intimidated by not having an Educ Degree! It certainly has not educated these so-called teachers! College and University Education Departments can also be incubators for this nonsense!

I need to go for a walk! I have used waaaay too many exclamation points today!