Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I don’t dwell on it much in public, but I have suffered quite an ordeal over the last few years by refusing to bow to evil. My purpose in mentioning it is to make note of the many encouraging words I have had in private from strangers. Occasionally it has been just what I needed at a low point. It makes a difference.

What people see is my “witty upbeat beacon of clarity and encouragement” persona. Morale matters, and I resolutely refuse to moan or draw others down when I am in the dumps. That means keeping my personal woes and struggles pretty private. They don’t help the collective effort, but are part of my life nonetheless.

It really is true that you have no idea what battles other people have off-stage (OMG!!!). Conversely, you may not realise the positive impact of a few kind words behind the scenes. If my experience is a guide, everyone “notable” in the fight is in a similar place. Family, health, daily life — common setbacks still hurt.

Stay human(oid) and WWG1WGA!
12:55 PM - Jul 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
15 July, 03:22
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
thank you martin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
13 July, 09:40
I'm so with you Martin. Some days I just pray for all this to be over and other days I smile, cause we are all part of God's miracle happening around the world. Family and friends think I'm not "all there" but that's fine. The sad part is, they all ask me...."and how are all THIS going to help me forward?" Your words are so beautiful and uplifting. I needed that today! Big hugs from South Africa. xxxx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 09:39
We love you Martin. Everyone has hardships in their lives but how we handle them is the key to peace and you do a great job of it as to what we can see.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 July, 09:37
My Mom was a public official for years in the property tax office of local govt, and ppl would come there already mad at having to pay and many times would be very unkind to her and our staff but she taught them how to handle it prefaced always with the understanding that when ppl are ill or upset we NEVER know what situation or tragedy they faced before they came to see us so we disarmed them mostly with an abundance of kindness.

There were very very few times that kindness towards them did not improve the situation.

Green 8700 @Green8700
11 July, 09:39
Martin you have lifted me out of so many potentially nasty moods with your beautiful writing. I appreciate you. I hope someday I can meet you. Until then my friend well done and hang in there.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
11 July, 08:04
My hat goes off to you fo your brave rejection of bowing to evil. We all have struggles and it is important to remember that you never know what someone is going through. Give a smile, a "that a boy", confirmation to friends, family , colleagues and strangers when ever you can. You never know whose day you just brightened. The best is yest to come!!!

Joe Qanada UM @realToddEJones
11 July, 03:44
🖋️Indeed Sir! WWG1WGA

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
11 July, 02:22
You are a good soul Martin.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
11 July, 01:02
side note.. cant wait for the after party !! iwill be sharing lots of hugs.. hope to see you there😁😁😁

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
11 July, 12:59
1st, we are no longer strangers, we are family!!😊😁.. I completely agree, we all need to stay mindful and do our best to encourage and keep the light shining bright.. to not speak of the bad things happening, in my world, keeps me from giving it power over me..

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
11 July, 12:39
Bless you Martin! I’m afraid we have all accumulated a bit more baggage over the last few years and I so agree, it does no good to, “whoa is me about it”, that’s for sure. When you get right down to it, the last few years, for me at least, have been pretty surreal however, they could have been so much worse, as I look around at the carnage we have wrought. We will get through this and together we are truly strong. I cherish each and every one of you. Kindness, faith, love and forgiveness….spread it far and wide. It’s the true elixir of life! WWG1WGA!❤️

arba happihr @arba
11 July, 12:15
Positively spoken!
I refuse to allow anyone to remove a day of my positive happiness.
Working on keeping the positive vibes
Love your vibes

CharRose @CharRose
11 July, 10:29
We are all right there with you. If only you knew one-tenth of the positive impact you have had on others - myself included.💜

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
11 July, 04:33
You are LIGHT, Martin…..keep on shining!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
10 July, 10:35
We are all in this together, friends on AU have pulled me through. I understand your thoughts and words.
Congratulations on getting through the tuff times it is very rewarding to know we are all here.
God Bless🙏

Troy Halter @VonHalter
10 July, 10:28
Thanks for being a warrior patriot for our country Martin,.... and thanks to all you other anons as well. Our country will be restored because of all of you guys.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 July, 09:58
You are very courageous to do this. We get to be anonymous.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 July, 09:04
Martin you are in my prayers. May God Bless and Protect you!

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 July, 09:01
You're an inspiration to all of us, Marty.

WWG1WGA

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
10 July, 08:59
Martin, you always write so well and can put into words what others, myself, can not. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 July, 08:56
You are so right, you have been a beacon of light and have made me laugh more than a few times. Glad to have you with me/us on this amazing journey

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 July, 08:56
You are so right, you have been a beacon of light and have made me laugh more than a few times. Glad to have you with me/us on this amazing journey

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
10 July, 08:54
Martin, you have a beautiful spirit!!😄❤️❤️❤️

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 July, 08:03
Any kindness or smile that lifts another's heart Definitely helps the Collective!

Thanks for sharing Martin! 🙏🤗🥰
🕊🌎🌍🌏🕊

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 July, 07:01
Always 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼 WWG1WGA

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
10 July, 06:52
Martin Geddes, you tell us that you "refuse to bow to evil."

May God continue to bless and protect your heart, your vision,
your ever-expanding wisdom.

The past years have been agony! We are vilified, mocked, scorned, shunned, spat at -- for trying to tell the TRUTH.

This agony, in turn, becomes a transformative blessing.
As we all REFUSE to bow to evil, our Spirits grow STRONGER.

"You fight a spiritual war by a constant vigilance against wickedness, which seeks to predate the young, so it is never over. Deceit, divide, and conquer is the enemy’s method.

"Unity, compassion, understanding, forgiveness, and love are the only way out from the conflict."

~ Martin Geddes, WWG1WGA: Four Years Of War

GOD BLESS YOU, MARTIN GEDDES.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
10 July, 06:08
❤️

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient and kind; love is not jealous or boastful; 5 it is not arrogant or rude. Love does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; 6 it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right. 7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things

13 So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

WWG1WGA

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
16 July, 03:06
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
in essence love is an Overcomer

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
10 July, 05:35
Keep holding the line Martin! We were chosen for a reason, the devil knows who we are. God gave us the strength and the stamina to finish this together….God bless Brother! 🙏🏻♥️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
10 July, 05:27
Whenever I Get Discouraged, I Remember the Words of a Wise Old Nun who Once told me it was Okay to Be Different and have Another Perspective on the World. She Told Me to Always Remember that THE GREAT OAK OF TODAY WAS JUST YESTERDAYS'S NUT WHO STOOD ITS GROUND!
Good Advice for All of Us as We Continue to Patiently and Faithfully Observe the Continued Unfolding of this Plan in Real Time.
God Bless You and all of the other Patriots who have Contributed to the Red Pilling of American and the World and have Suffered the Dissolution of Family Ties and Endured Being Labeled as a "Conspiracy Theorist" by those Dark Souls who have CONSPIRED TOGETHER TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY for Hundreds and Thousands of Years.
Now its OUR TURN, Thanks to President Trump and the White Hat Military Alliance, Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!
GOD WINS (BIGLY)

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 July, 05:19