Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 July, 12:55
I don’t dwell on it much in public, but I have suffered quite an ordeal over the last few years by refusing to bow to evil. My purpose in mentioning it is to make note of the many encouraging words I have had in private from strangers. Occasionally it has been just what I needed at a low point. It makes a difference.

What people see is my “witty upbeat beacon of clarity and encouragement” persona. Morale matters, and I resolutely refuse to moan or draw others down when I am in the dumps. That means keeping my personal woes and struggles pretty private. They don’t help the collective effort, but are part of my life nonetheless.

It really is true that you have no idea what battles other people have off-stage (OMG!!!). Conversely, you may not realise the positive impact of a few kind words behind the scenes. If my experience is a guide, everyone “notable” in the fight is in a similar place. Family, health, daily life — common setbacks still hurt.

Stay human(oid) and WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it