Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
10 July, 12:55
I don’t dwell on it much in public, but I have suffered quite an ordeal over the last few years by refusing to bow to evil. My purpose in mentioning it is to make note of the many encouraging words I have had in private from strangers. Occasionally it has been just what I needed at a low point. It makes a difference.

What people see is my “witty upbeat beacon of clarity and encouragement” persona. Morale matters, and I resolutely refuse to moan or draw others down when I am in the dumps. That means keeping my personal woes and struggles pretty private. They don’t help the collective effort, but are part of my life nonetheless.

It really is true that you have no idea what battles other people have off-stage (OMG!!!). Conversely, you may not realise the positive impact of a few kind words behind the scenes. If my experience is a guide, everyone “notable” in the fight is in a similar place. Family, health, daily life — common setbacks still hurt.

Stay human(oid) and WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
Whenever I Get Discouraged, I Remember the Words of a Wise Old Nun who Once told me it was Okay to Be Different and have Another Perspective on the World. She Told Me to Always Remember that THE GREAT OAK OF TODAY WAS JUST YESTERDAYS'S NUT WHO STOOD ITS GROUND!
Good Advice for All of Us as We Continue to Patiently and Faithfully Observe the Continued Unfolding of this Plan in Real Time.
God Bless You and all of the other Patriots who have Contributed to the Red Pilling of American and the World and have Suffered the Dissolution of Family Ties and Endured Being Labeled as a "Conspiracy Theorist" by those Dark Souls who have CONSPIRED TOGETHER TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY for Hundreds and Thousands of Years.
Now its OUR TURN, Thanks to President Trump and the White Hat Military Alliance, Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!
GOD WINS (BIGLY)
05:27 PM - Jul 10, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it