Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 01:21
Oh boy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 05:24
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
oh my.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TrueView Patriot @TimA
16 July, 11:53
😅✊🏻

Canadian WWG1WGA @CanadianWWG1WGA
08 July, 10:22
found a text message from November where I used K and now I’m not sketching anymore.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
08 July, 07:26
I MUST BE WAY OLDER THAN YALL BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS A K IN THE BEGINNING AND IT CHANGED HANDS TO A PHONICS C IDKY I FEEL THIS SO STRONGLY ABOUT THIS

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 July, 07:40
God and [good] got this.

Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.

Caps = 27 > 9 > 45.
TS = 535 or 17:35.

Nov 01, 2017 1:56:06 AM EDT
Anonymous
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

Jul 27, 2018 2:13:18 PM EDT
Q !CbboFOtcZs
There is nothing more precious than our children.
Evil has no boundaries.
https://genius.com/Slayer-...
The choice to know will ultimately be yours.
These people are SICK!
https://www.foxnews.com/en...
To those who are courageous enough to speak out - we stand with you!
You are not alone in this fight.
God bless.
Q

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
08 July, 06:49
We’ve been hoping to see ‘K’ for quite awhile.

MvA_r @MvA_r
08 July, 07:12
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
1434 pills

Kelloggs AllAmerican @KelloggsTheAllAmerican
10 July, 10:57
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
cowboy and @vincentkennedy - that woukd be the inimitable Gen Brute Krulak who was rescued by JFK boat in Choiseul. He is an American Patriot whose son Chuck was Commandant of Marine Corp and a dear friend of my family. 😲

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
08 July, 06:39
I don't remember the K.
But I'm dyslexic too 🤷‍♀️😂

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 July, 06:33
Neither do I and I live in Ga.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 July, 06:26
This Mandela is not new...at least the complete transition.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Mandela Effect: Case File #3 Chic-fil-A - YouTube

Mandela Effect Case File #3 fast-food restaurant "Chic-fil-A" has now always been "Chick-fil-A"EndTimes Bible Intelligence Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
08 July, 06:20
So was Jr.

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 July, 06:20
did we jump timelines? everybody i have asked said a K. Told all of them they are wrong. my neighbor started to agree then everyone else around him said k and he went along witt it this is really odd

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
08 July, 06:10
Hi VK and frens! Feeling pretty rotten today, but had just a peek at your statement and there were at least couple of vewy interdasting number sequences, such as:

The Rambam - Jewish
I Dont Remember The K
I Dont Remember The K But I Am Dyslexic in Jewish Gematria equals: 1736:
(which makes a beautiful 17... 1+&+3+6 = 17 :) )

then there's this one, which not only can be turned into 66 and 33, but is a mirrored image: 👀

I Dont Remember The K But I Am Dyslexic in English Gematria equals: 2112

Can't leave this out, either, where we find not only 17, but also 911 mirrored:
Sum Of All Wisdom Signs
Word Jewish 1736 English 1500 Simple Searches 11900

Can literally FEEL the spiritual war raging around us, but standing firm on the fact that Patriots have it ALL, and GodWins!

Happy FryYay, VK and Patriots worldwide!! This movie is getting GOOD!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
08 July, 05:54
These effects always seem to point to something but you cant see it until afterwards. Its a future proves past thing.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 July, 05:44

julia6497 @julia6497
08 July, 05:47
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.

For more details visit.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com

Colleen261 @Colleen261
08 July, 05:42
🥰🥰🥰!!!!!!!

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
08 July, 05:40
I K > 9 11

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
I K > 9 11

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
My son gets food there many times, so I had to ask him, haven't gotten confirmation yet...Either way, it's still kind of FUN w/ these timeline shifting...😹👍⚡ #BackOnTrack

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
KC = 113

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 July, 06:03
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Abe shot at 11:30

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
10 July, 12:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
We got our 11.3

The Insurrection was Nov 3

WW Pandemic Declared 3/11

KC = 11.3

Law of War 11.3.2

What comes next?

Actionable 11.4.

Skippy is up !

Oh Johnny !

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
08 July, 05:39
I have a feeling many of us here are.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
08 July, 05:38

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
08 July, 05:37
Notice the "K" in Chic

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
08 July, 05:36
No you didn't.

Colleen261 @Colleen261
08 July, 05:43
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
hehe 😁