Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 01:21
Oh boy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
08 July, 11:25
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My memory is Chic no k. I also have a memory of a few years back asking myself when did they change to chick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Alaspa @Strokeracejr
08 July, 11:12
Next it will be Elahn Musk. Get your screenshots now! 😊

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 July, 07:16
No K in it....but whats the big deal on this? who cares

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 July, 07:10
I am fooking old. I don't have time to kill brain cells on this. This is like dang upside down world. wth it's twanging my vibe!

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 July, 09:54
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Bwahahahaha, twanging my vibe!!!😂😅😘

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
08 July, 06:58
The Train Is Coming - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Train Is Coming · ShaggyBoombastic℗ 1995 Virgin Records LimitedReleased on: 1995-07-11Producer: Shaun "Sting"...

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 July, 06:29
🧐5:24 timestamp = 11
K = 11

💧524🔥
FOLLOW THE MONEY.
FOCUS on loudest voices in WASH.
Net Worth?
Reconcile?
Q
🧐💧
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

💧425🔥
Fully operational.
Resolved.
Q
>>145899
No SHUTDOWN it seems.
>>145983
Define Shutdown.
Was ATL shutdown?
Will NK be shutdown?
Who controls NK?
Leverage?
Remove leverage to capture the flag?
Capture the flag to end the rule?
End the rule of who?
Who controls NK?
TRUST.
Q

💧11🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
Key:
Military Intelligence
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.
🧐💧
🧐 This 💧 was just noted in my post re: VK's 1:21 pm post today about Chic-Fil-A & also noted in my recent prior posts
🧐 Also "k" at issue equals 11
https://qalerts.net/?n=11

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 July, 06:40
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

💧1724🔥🔥
Public awareness forces hand.
Q
>2310720
Warning to UK?
Decipher re: last.
[Redacted FISA].
Q
🧐💧 graphic
🧐 4 year delta on 7/27
🧐 27 second video of post 🤔

💧4271💞💞💞
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

💧14🦅💫🇺🇸🙏
SCI[F]
Military Intelligence
🧐💧
🧐 This 💧 & its mirror, 41, were noted in my post 2 days ago re: VK's post at 6:26 pm

💧41🔥
What a coincidence the mountain that housed NK’s nuclear weapons and testing collapsed. Unbelievable timing.
🧐💧

🧐17:24 > 86

🧐💧86 & 💧68 were noted in my post 2 days ago re: VK's post at 6:26 pm

💧86🔥
Finally.
Correct reference
Saudi Arabia - The Bloody Wonderland.
=Alice & Wonderland signatures
Study.
Important.
Q

🧐CONTINUED👇

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
08 July, 06:13
When did this happen? Today?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 July, 05:58
Fruit Loops to Froot Loops...etc

08 July, 05:56
wait a tic...are you saying it changed back to just the c and now its changed again??? @vincentkennedy

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
08 July, 05:51
Did CERN make more Mandela Effects? I cant do that again. Its what broke my brain the first time.
Hey wait.... more people might wake up!

08 July, 05:47
I remember seeing it change overnight..along with staples logo, VW, Ford, etc etc etc...including Mandella losing an L

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
video : :27 > 9
TS 5:24 >11
9/11

"oh my" = 488 Jewish
Truth = 488

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
👇

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 July, 05:37
have seen proof from everywhere for both sides, even where i live, conflicting, and well i never spelled it the same consistently anyway, so oh my whats that say bout me🤍

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
08 July, 05:36
K not C?
11 not 3
not 11.3?

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
08 July, 05:35
I just asked my wife how does she remember it being spelled. Without skipping a beat, CHIC-fil-A.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
08 July, 06:24
In response Danny Yoda to his Publication
100% and I just asked my daughter the same and she spelled w no k. Cra-zy

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 05:35
I don't remember the K but I am dyslexic.

Canadian WWG1WGA @CanadianWWG1WGA
08 July, 10:22
found a text message from November where I used K and now I’m not sketching anymore.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
16 July, 11:53
😅✊🏻

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 July, 05:31
Ok. I have a VERY basic understanding of what is going on. What i would like to know is are the missing & screwed up parts going to be put back in their PROPER place? Or is PROPER relative?

08 July, 05:52
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
prob relative...I am guessing when we reach our goal and God completely takes over, we will have to be comfy with what we get. Hoping for a GOOD earth run by we the people

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
08 July, 05:30
Oh shit

Danny Yoda @DannyYoda
That’s what I thought!

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
I mean… where am I?

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 July, 05:27
Seriously! I remember the C when I was young!!!