Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 July, 03:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I truly believe that "The Mandela Effect" is nothing more than a human program, just like many other evil methods to create internal doubt and confusion. No different than all the other methods utilized by these evil entities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
None None @MUDD
11 July, 03:45
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
They have had the ability to change infirmation in real-time since before any of ue were born. The way they keep the majority dumbed down, it was even easier with all of it beconing digital (soon to be only digital?) fornat. IMO that is all it is...those of us remembering things differently are easy to dismiss as crazy, or them even make up some fictional narrative about reality shifts or whatever. Which is why I value my books and hand-written notes...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Photon 333 donated @Photon
11 July, 03:48
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Luis, I agree with you! One more way to fook with people's minds and make them feel as though they're nuts.

I don't believe that Sunkist changed their name. I think they branded it that way on purpose, to make it seem as though it was cursive writing when they probably wanted a subliminal Sinkist.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 July, 01:34
Nothing is what it seems.

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
11 July, 03:34
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
No, No, No!!!!
IT IS SUNKIST!!!!!

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
09 July, 11:43

Bee Saved @BSaved
09 July, 12:41

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
09 July, 12:03
There are many changes that have happened… In corporate logos, movies, and even the Bible. Do you remember the lion laying down with the lamb in Isaiah 11:6 (upside down 9:11)? There is not a translation, no matter how far back you go, that reads that way any more. The Bible on your shelf now says “The wolf will dwell with the lamb…”. I have proof it used to be lion. My Dad’s Bible Dictionary references a lion in Isaiah 11:6 laying down with a lamb to symbolize peace.

Sue Schroeder @SueSchroeder
09 July, 12:06
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 July, 12:16
In response Sue Schroeder to her Publication
I specifically remember it as the lion lays down with the lamb.
The reason it sticks out is you have one of the meekest animals with one of the most majestic hunters.

ForHis Glory6 @ForHisGlory6
09 July, 08:03

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
09 July, 02:46
Yup-Yup .... ohhhhhhhh-boy !!!

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
08 July, 09:53
Well, maybe, since CHIC's (Women) are now hard to come by now,
they will have to settle for regular CHICKS (chicken).
Get what I'm trying to say here?

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
08 July, 09:29
Always had a K. I would have been calling it Chic the whole time if it was without. Making fun of wording is too tempting for me.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
08 July, 07:59
Checked an old 2015-2016 Yellow Pages, something strange, 13 of those listed were spelled Chick-fil-A, 1 was spelled Chic-fil-A like many of us remember. What's going on? LHC? Mandela Effect? Can't be a 1-off, too many of us agree.

Anyone noticed anything else out of sync? They were talking about the destruction of Georgia Guidestones signaling we're on the right timeline, what indicated we weren't before? Or were there no indicators of anything right or wrong until the Georgia Guidestones?

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
08 July, 07:58
So I remember it wirh a K. I just typed it into Messenger and look see what Autocorrect said.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 July, 07:52
Real chicks v GMO chicks
I worked at a place long ago.
Chick farm.
Chicken Eggs in heated incubators.
Identical yellow chicks would come down the conveyor belt.
Thousands upon thousands
All I could hear is chirping
Endless chirping
I had to flick the dead ones off
I lasted two months.
The chirping stopped.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
08 July, 07:50
K = 11
🥰

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 July, 07:18
Should we be avoiding chic/k fila food? I am confused........what is going on with them? Ty in advance.....

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
08 July, 07:18
Could probably train some AI to detect Mandela Effect changes. It's odd that the most insignificant changes are the most noticeable. I wonder what changes we are not seeing.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 July, 07:13
😱Just looked up our local Chic Fil A online, haven't driven by yet, but the online store front picture has the k.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
08 July, 07:04
No way!!!!

I never remember a K.

jason fort i should be called meaux donated @sobergrandpa
08 July, 06:46
I figured more would show up . Cool . Timelines converging , Law of averages .

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
08 July, 06:27
Was invited to share a dream I've had long years to build homes that would house married couples (1 man 1 woman...the original & only's lol), plus any children the couple might already have.

The fam would agree to take in foster siblings to the point that their home(s) would have a max of 10 ppl in them, and those siblings would become as their own kids.

This was back in the early 2000's. Was taken into an Administrative Office of a man who was very influential on a small, private college in N. Georgia. Shared the dream that I knew was from God, and this man set me up to travel to the headquarters of Chic-Fil-A (yes,no k) and meet Mr. Truett Cathey and spend the day with him sharing my hope/dream/vision, and to tour his incredibly beautiful HQ and see his awesome classic car collection housed there.

Mr. Cathey was prepared to give me enough $$ to build as many as I wanted, as unbeknownst to me, CFA was already doing a similar thing.

When push came to shove and Mr. Cathe

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
08 July, 06:30
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
2/2 cont. Mr. Truett Cathey was at the age he was passing ops to his son, the son chose to not build any homes in the U.S., but only in places like India.

Haven't eaten at CFS since, and after Mr. Cathey's passing, can see his values being trampled upon by CFS support of things Truett would never have ok'd.

"I dreamed a dream of days gone by..."

:'(
interdasting that the k was originally there.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 July, 05:52
💧121🔥
Who are the puppets?
Who are the puppet masters?
Who pulls the strings?
What provides power?
How are JFK, Reagan, and Trump different from the rest?
Why did JFK surround himself w/ family much like POTUS?
God save us.
Q
🧐💧
https://qalerts.net/?q=%23...

💧4🔥🔥
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^
Operation Mockingbird
Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.
🧐misspelling of "Intellingence" as marker
🧐 This 💧 was also noted in one my prior posts yesterday
🧐various 💧s noted in my posts re: VK's posts within the past few days that contain markers

🧐💧

💧1321🔥🔥
TRIP Update.

💧1231🔥💥🔥
What will next week hold?
MOAB.
Q

🧐CONTINUED👇

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
08 July, 06:00
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
🧐CONTINUED

🧐13:21 > 43 《》 34

💧43🔥🔥
Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others.
Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

💧34 🔥🔥
EBS
🧐misspelling of EBS as "EMS" as 2nd marker of this post
🧐💧

💧7🔥
Remember he lied about knowing but that ultimately came out in the dump. Poof!
🧐 This 💧 was noted in one of my posts yesterday
🧐💧
https://qalerts.net/?n=7

💧19🔥
Who exposed the pedo network within H wood?
The network which controls this false narrative which in turns keeps the black pop under control is being dismantled.
🧐💧 Maxine W
🧐 This 💧 also noted in one of my posts yesterday along with its mirror, 91.

🧐CONTINUED👇

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
08 July, 05:44
I just asked my twin sister. She said "It's ALWAYS been ""Chick.."". Wrong!! It's ALWAYS been "Chic"!!!! Right?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 July, 05:24
oh my.

Chris Alaspa @Strokeracejr
08 July, 11:12
Next it will be Elahn Musk. Get your screenshots now! 😊

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
08 July, 11:25
My memory is Chic no k. I also have a memory of a few years back asking myself when did they change to chick

LoveConquers All @All777Love
08 July, 05:21
Wow, that’s wild! I remember the Chic-fil-a, not with the “k” added at all…🤔

Awake Now @Awakenow
08 July, 05:21
Just texted my little brother… he started his career there as a teen. i asked if a K was ever in the name. He said no. I told him to look it up. FREAKY!!!

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
08 July, 04:55
The narwhal is 1 for me I have no memory of that animal growing up

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 July, 04:49
This is a little ttinket I gave my boyfriend a former dairy farmer a long time ago. Door Dash also has Chick fil A. Now I’m just confused😵

Lisa bowers @Rainthunder777
08 July, 05:05
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
Im confused tooo. im glad im not the only one🤔 upside down world.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
08 July, 04:39
CHIC ABSOLUTELY DID NOT CONTAIN A "K" BUT WIKI IS SHOWING IT DOES

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
08 July, 07:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I looked up our local Chic fil A online and the storefront picture shows the "k". Haven't driving by yet. But it did not have the "k' in it

Scat ling @scatling
08 July, 04:34
Sadly, the lion and the lamb are still not lying down together: Isaiah 11:6. By all accounts (other than Mandela effect and hundreds of historical images in churches, writings and references, and even Ministries with that as the name...) the verse still says wolf at this time. :(

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
08 July, 04:28
I hope not. Consider an artist designing a logo with the chicken theme. I hope not. 😢