John Reese @TrumperWavin
The Weeknd will be singing this Superbowl. If you put "the Weeknd" into Gematria, the first two translations "Lockdown," and "Lock Down," third is "Four More Years." It also equal to "Its Game Over." The Super Bowl had 99.9 million viewers, and if you flip that it is equal to 66.6, and it was a 1.7% increase from last year. This is Superbowl 55, which is equal to 5:5. Superb[owl] has [owl]. Wouldn't the Superbowl be the best way for the EBS to be introduced? Everyone will be watching, even if they are not, it's game over. Boom.
01:12 PM - Feb 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
07 February, 01:01
In response John Reese to his Publication
Holy shit!! I'm Gonnea have to stay up till 4 am. Nackered already 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
04 February, 09:04
I WOULD LOVE IT!πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
04 February, 06:10
I don't do sports watching but the tv will be on that day to see if anything happens.

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
04 February, 06:08
Now, that's a lot of BQQMS.

funker junkie @glowsticky
04 February, 06:06

Deb Okuma @CopperLeafFarms
04 February, 05:12
Absolutely! But we've all been dissapointed many times when we get hung up on dates. I don't want it to just be wishful thinking yet again.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
04 February, 02:34
Arrest Tom Brady before the game even starts so he can get that 7th ring. That would be shocking for everyone!

Π­ΠΌΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Levkova @emilyalsept
04 February, 02:09
which gematria source do you use?

EllieMae Clampett @Nikiwiththestar
04 February, 10:31
Oh I hope soπŸ™

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
04 February, 07:43
Never heard of them. Is this a band? Person?

Patty Cakes @BakeMyDay
04 February, 03:38
Could Mike Lindell buy commercial time during the super bowl and show evidence of voter fraudπŸ€”

Jam Laco @Jlaco76
04 February, 05:10
In response Patty Cakes to her Publication
supposed to air a special on friday on OAN ITS GOING to loop.

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
04 February, 05:43
In response Patty Cakes to her Publication
Oh Please please please!!! That would be great!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 February, 01:20
if we think this then so does enemy... if [they] think its a nothingburger...then it will happen....Disappointments are not for patriots to lose hope...its for our enemy to think they are safe.....game over

Pink Totter @Totter
04 February, 01:17
Is that why several advertisers are bowing out on the Super Bowl.
https://www.breitbart.com/...

Janet Love @JanetLove82
03 February, 10:47
RDS mentions info from a Belgiam news source the military starts things off this Friday, Feb. 5 at 6:30pm EST. Simon confirms his intel said Feb 5th may be the day. When he gets intel about actions, he's told "will happen 100% guaranteed" or "We expect it will happen." He was givin the latter about Friday. Praying this comes to fruition! Think I've got adrenal fatique from all the "it's happening!!" and then then no EBS. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
03 February, 10:49
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I agree, Im pretty spent from it all but I know God chose Warriors not Whimps✝️❀️

Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
04 February, 08:20
In response Janet Love to her Publication
The fatigue is real! God is carry many of us right now we must be patient.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 10:38
when I saw Weeknd as performer, I wondered! Is this pronounced, Weekend or Weakened? πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 10:42
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Praying this LV is the πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
04 February, 01:46
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I smoothed this gif out for yea. Have a great night!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
03 February, 10:45
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
πŸ™

Jeff Peiser @PatriotPie203
03 February, 10:53
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Suicide [Week End] EAS=emergency alert system and also the TOP game making company for video games like Madden. Lots of things lining up

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
03 February, 10:07
BEYOND BRILLANT!!πŸ™Œ

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
03 February, 10:05
It's going to be a "Puppy show" compared to what happens during the impeachment trial.

Rob Angeles @robangeles
03 February, 05:58
The riddles never point to a data else if regular people can easily decode them, it becomes pointless. What they point to are hidden events displayed very subtle, enough for it to register in human consciousness then it build momentum to create a realization. Just like the Bible.

Rob Angeles @robangeles
03 February, 05:59
In response Rob Angeles to his Publication
**date

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
03 February, 05:14

RealTexan Patriot @RealTexanPatriot
03 February, 05:03
The week of SuperBowl 2001, DirecTv killed hacked satellite cards.
The first 8 computer bytes of all hacked cards were rewritten to read "GAME OVER".

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
03 February, 04:37
One of the songs they are supposed to sing is called "Blinding Lights"
#GodWins

Only followers of this user (CCF1518) can see their posts

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
03 February, 04:12
Killed FBI Agent was investigating HUNTER BIDEN

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
03 February, 04:12
Killed FBI Agent was investigating HUNTER BIDEN

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
03 February, 04:07
BπŸ‘€m

Diane F2021 @DianeF2021
03 February, 03:49
Whoa.... I like how you think!!

Cindy LouWho @CindyLouWho
03 February, 02:18
Oh my ((good))ness ... Thank you for making my day πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
03 February, 02:06
I like it. But I'm still going to caution DO NOT GET ATTACHED TO DATES

IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
03 February, 02:03
And they are perfoming their song "Blinding Lights"...

These are lyrics from that song: What city is going to be cold and empty when this is over? D.C.?

The city's cold and empty
No one's around to judge me
I can't see clearly when you're gone
The city's cold and empty
No one's around to judge me
I can't see clearly when you're gone