John Reese @TrumperWavin
03 February, 01:12
The Weeknd will be singing this Superbowl. If you put "the Weeknd" into Gematria, the first two translations "Lockdown," and "Lock Down," third is "Four More Years." It also equal to "Its Game Over." The Super Bowl had 99.9 million viewers, and if you flip that it is equal to 66.6, and it was a 1.7% increase from last year. This is Superbowl 55, which is equal to 5:5. Superb[owl] has [owl]. Wouldn't the Superbowl be the best way for the EBS to be introduced? Everyone will be watching, even if they are not, it's game over. Boom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
when I saw Weeknd as performer, I wondered! Is this pronounced, Weekend or Weakened? πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»
10:38 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
04 February, 01:46
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
I smoothed this gif out for yea. Have a great night!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 February, 10:42
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Praying this LV is the πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯ πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»