John Reese @TrumperWavin
03 February, 01:12
The Weeknd will be singing this Superbowl. If you put "the Weeknd" into Gematria, the first two translations "Lockdown," and "Lock Down," third is "Four More Years." It also equal to "Its Game Over." The Super Bowl had 99.9 million viewers, and if you flip that it is equal to 66.6, and it was a 1.7% increase from last year. This is Superbowl 55, which is equal to 5:5. Superb[owl] has [owl]. Wouldn't the Superbowl be the best way for the EBS to be introduced? Everyone will be watching, even if they are not, it's game over. Boom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
RDS mentions info from a Belgiam news source the military starts things off this Friday, Feb. 5 at 6:30pm EST. Simon confirms his intel said Feb 5th may be the day. When he gets intel about actions, he's told "will happen 100% guaranteed" or "We expect it will happen." He was givin the latter about Friday. Praying this comes to fruition! Think I've got adrenal fatique from all the "it's happening!!" and then then no EBS. https://www.bitchute.com/v...
10:47 PM - Feb 03, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JanetLove82 in this post can reply
Lori Nauert @VikingPrincess
04 February, 08:20
In response Janet Love to her Publication
The fatigue is real! God is carry many of us right now we must be patient.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
03 February, 10:49
In response Janet Love to her Publication
I agree, Im pretty spent from it all but I know God chose Warriors not Whimps✝️❤️