Share Every Where, All Platforms, Apps,Groups, Etc. Eyes On
01:30 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
06 February, 07:11
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
The SB IS the biggest day for human trafficking each year

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
06 February, 12:04
First arrest? Nine letters. The Weeknd. i previously though Mike Pence or Netanyahu.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Miller @Heart2Heart2Heart
05 February, 10:48
if what we've heard about the Superbowl is true, does it mean an end to COVID? It's playing havoc with my mental health!!!

Suzanne Miller @Heart2Heart2Heart
05 February, 10:36
So Anons, how do we all feel wbout this?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 February, 05:26
In response Suzanne Miller to her Publication
Not a fan of football or the Superbowl, but this year looks like it will be an exception!😎

Raeven Raeyne @RaevenRaeyne
06 February, 09:37
In response Suzanne Miller to her Publication
NOT a fan of sports at all.... but might be willing to watch in great but weary hopes of watching a WWF takedown of some sort. Although I watched the "inaguration" with that same hope and felt like my soul had been bleached and scrubbed with sandpaper that day. wirst day ever in a long time. Ill keep the Super Bowl running in background maybe. In case big taketown happens publicly.

Donald Kirby @VonKoehlerExpress
05 February, 05:32
I noticed when you were on the gal from Florida there was a EndTH (THE End?)

Alaskan Beauty @AlaskanBeauty
04 February, 10:51
55 Super bowl, could be our patiently awaited 5:5

Smoothie McCool @Smoothie
04 February, 09:48
super bowl 55 and it's the first time in history that the quarter backs from the previous 2 years are playing each other. they are also the top 2 jerseys sold. how do you take down a crime syndicate? you start with a massive trade bust to get the pions while simultaneously taking down the godfather. just like every mobster movie ever made🍿😎

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
04 February, 09:57
In response Smoothie McCool to his Publication
55. A very significant set of numbers

Kristina Simpson @KSimElection
04 February, 09:18
I found this post through Telegram! ❤️ I usually try to stay away from pinpoint dates because ive gotten discouraged in the past, but I needed some hope! so thank you!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 February, 06:04
The Great Awakening! These pieces of shit are going down!!

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
04 February, 05:27
This is brillant!

Inquiring Minds @Inquiring
04 February, 08:21
A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD BE WATCHING, I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT!

Andy Morton @Stormsend
04 February, 07:55
😊this is so promising and exciting

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
04 February, 01:49
Anyone know the source of this video? It's good. Would love to track them down to hear more, but the Youtube channel seems to be reposting from somewhere else. I didn't recognize the Anon names (Castle, Yellow, etc.). Anyone know where I can find more from them? Thanks all!

Candice McClellan @PATRIOTgonebananas
04 February, 11:24
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
i believe they're anons, maybe in a video chat or something. not sure who they are, but i don't think they are on YouTube.

Janet Love @JanetLove82
03 February, 11:27
Simon Parkes was on with Robert David Steel today and said his intel was "We believe it will happen" on Friday the 5th. Meaning military would take over MSM/radio/satellite feeds and tell Americans how Biden staged a coup. RDS also had very similiar info he received from someone in Belgium, not sure whom. I'm thinking this may go down on the 7th at the Super Bowl and perhaps the 5th is just the start? Juan O'Savin said on Sean Stone's program yesterday The Super Bowl is giong to look like the puppy bowl. This would be the GREATEST SUPER BOWL EVER IF we get the EBS and the SHTF!!!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 February, 06:06
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Dates always let us down. Something is coming though. 🙂

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
06 February, 07:13
In response Janet Love to her Publication
the SWHTF soon. this theory does make a lot of sense. Feb looks to be a very hot month!

Gale Strayhand @LocaMocha
03 February, 06:32
I knew this was a possibility!!!! I certainly hope it is true. I too believe that the first responders are there for the children that will be rescued!!!!! OMG, This superbowl will be EPIC!!!

Brandon Mastriona @TrumpDawg2020
03 February, 06:02
super bowl sunday will be the shock too the world!!!!

Bella Bella @Cinderella
03 February, 06:34
In response Brandon Mastriona to his Publication
So what do you think Brandon???? 🤔🤔 oh... and go Chiefs 🤣🤣🤣🤓🤓

Sarah Smile @ForeverClever
03 February, 03:44
Crumbs and a link to the CISA Doc

https://www.cisa.gov/news/...

Richard Weed @dickweed
04 February, 01:45
In response Sarah Smile to her Publication
Lots of football/game references through Q. As to drop 2187 - remove the 18 (year of drop) and, again you have 2/7

Kev Oooo @KevO
03 February, 02:13
Could be YUGE 🙏

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
03 February, 01:56
darn. i dont do reg tv anymore.
you think it will be live on YT???

Sadie Brake @SadieBrake
03 February, 03:49
In response California American to his Publication
I have the same problem
going to try this
https://www.fubo.tv/lp/foo...

Jessica Hardis @JHardis81
03 February, 01:18
Look what GEORGENEWS just posted on their Telegram account regarding February 7th.

Kev Oooo @KevO
03 February, 02:12
In response Jessica Hardis to her Publication
😳😳😳😳👊🏻💪🏻🙏

Little Bit @Mango
03 February, 12:57
Could be a False flag. Seen them before and just get set up for disappointment. Hope something happens but don't set your heart on it.

Angie Montgomery-Corvi @Fudge17
03 February, 12:52
this is AWESOME! thank you whoever did it! i was shaking and taking notes and am READY AF for Sunday.

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
03 February, 12:52
👀Now I have to watch the super bowl...wasn't planning on that.

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
04 February, 04:31
In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication
Oh hell, no reason to waste your time watching it. Just keep it muted in the background. Look over once every ten minutes. If something happens you'll know.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
05 February, 11:09
In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication
Dont give them the viewing ratings! If something happens you will hear about it on social media. Giving them the ratings will make Biden look like he is uniting the country 🙄

Angela Blewehare @1Blewehare
03 February, 12:42
This is great listen! Xplains a lot of what we've been told. Must listen for newbies

Henry Abiff @abiffity
03 February, 11:15
Could the 7500 Health Care workers be the ones complicite in the scamdemic?

Bobbie Hunley @BobbieQuilts
03 February, 01:22
In response Henry Abiff to his Publication
Not all healthcare workers. A lot of doctors and nurses are aware of the scamdemic, a lot

Jim Cue @1QLight
03 February, 11:11
HT TY Slice of fried gold right there!

Mother Hen @MotherHen1951
03 February, 11:06
I dont normally watch the super bowl but I'll tune in for this yr. Somethings got to give!!

Sandra 2nd1 @Sandra2nd1
03 February, 10:36
Is there a original? This is bit too long to post Gab

Quinn Fiesto @cubertsmom
03 February, 11:27
In response Sandra 2nd1 to her Publication
Decode-1, Q-drop #667 - YouTube

Decode-1, Compiled from Q-Drop #667 and other Intel from around the world, this is a synopsis of the current situation as of 02/02/2021

War Turkey @CCrowley81
03 February, 10:32
can someone help me understand what was said in the video. im heard of hearing and my hearing aids cant pick up clearly when theres an echo. im sorry for thw incovience. i just want to understand. doesnt have to be details just summary. please and thank you in advance.😆