John Reese @TrumperWavin
03 February, 01:12
The Weeknd will be singing this Superbowl. If you put "the Weeknd" into Gematria, the first two translations "Lockdown," and "Lock Down," third is "Four More Years." It also equal to "Its Game Over." The Super Bowl had 99.9 million viewers, and if you flip that it is equal to 66.6, and it was a 1.7% increase from last year. This is Superbowl 55, which is equal to 5:5. Superb[owl] has [owl]. Wouldn't the Superbowl be the best way for the EBS to be introduced? Everyone will be watching, even if they are not, it's game over. Boom.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patty Cakes @BakeMyDay
Could Mike Lindell buy commercial time during the super bowl and show evidence of voter fraud🤔
03:38 AM - Feb 04, 2021
In response John Reese to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BakeMyDay in this post can reply
Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
04 February, 05:43
In response Patty Cakes to her Publication
Oh Please please please!!! That would be great!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jam Laco @Jlaco76
04 February, 05:10
supposed to air a special on friday on OAN ITS GOING to loop.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
04 February, 04:07
AWESOME IDEA... BUT I'M SURE THE NETWORKS WOULDN'T ALLOW IT. DID YOU SEE WHAT NEWSMAX JUST DID TO HIM? 😳 I WAS PISSED! IT WAS WORSE THAN FOX BY FAR... I'M DONE WITH NEWSMAX.

THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT, IN A WORLD WIDE WAY. I JUST FEEL IT...🙏🇺🇸🙏