17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 July, 08:52
if you think about it, AU is its own sort of Anon Island. Not so tropical, and no risk of sunburn, but we’re here, left alone, have access to one another, and can learn/hone skills without being bothered.

i would prefer if Koba could get the spicy margarita function up and running soon, however…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 July, 06:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic [Zeros] !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
08 July, 04:53
I’m ready!

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
08 July, 08:00
Aww i just love all y’all here on AU! Such a safe place. A true treasure house indeed! 💖😭💙

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 July, 04:17
this song makes me feel like, we made it.
Thank you, VK, much love from heart

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
08 July, 03:45
good choice brother.
feel good factor
les paul comin ur way
😊

American Patriot @Onthelake21
08 July, 12:45
Awesome theme song for the AU Family....thank you!!
We have lived our whole life in beautiful Arkansas and this song says alot about us, it doesn't matter where you are just love and be loved. This pic is on Beaver Lake 7/7/22.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
12 July, 01:13
In response American Patriot to his Publication
Gorgeous photo. Beautiful place...Beaver Lake 11/21 ❤️

Nunya Business @AAug22
07 July, 09:27
Home is not four walls & a roof. Home is when you are with those you love & love you back. #FamilyIsEverything

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 July, 08:59
I sent this to my daughter. Don't know why it makes yearn for her. What would I give to have some of those days back when she was little. Who knows....
maybe she will call.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
07 July, 08:16
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

hope saxton @Scribe11
07 July, 07:59
I found my people.
Ty Vincent ❤❤

memes matter @NoComment
07 July, 06:54

Salem Aisha @SalemAisha
07 July, 06:57
In response memes matter to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
07 July, 06:52
😭❤️
such beautiful words
thank you and God bless you VK

Salem Aisha @SalemAisha
07 July, 06:59
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
I get paid more than $200 to $400 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $30k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…

Here is I started.…………>> http://Www.BizPay1.com

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
07 July, 05:44
Nick Jonas - Home (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

Now PlayingGet Tickets Now: http://www.ferdinandtickets.com/Cast: John Cena, Kate McKinnon, Anthony Anderson, Bobby Cannavale, Peyton Manning, Gina Rodriguez...

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
07 July, 03:17
❤️ this!

Ange Love @LoveM
07 July, 02:07
💖😭😘

#FamilyIsEverything

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
07 July, 12:36
That'sa nice ((((Hugs))))

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
07 July, 12:28
magnetic ZER0S

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
07 July, 12:16
Every family has a story and AU is where I come to hear ours. So yeah, this right here...is home. Got my coffee, got my keyboard...

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 July, 03:21
In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication
right back at you!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 July, 12:02
Together Forever!! #FamilyIsEverything Love is even more!! ❤️
Thought and heart!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
07 July, 11:50
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

My favorite part is the man confessing his love for the woman :) "I LOVE IT!!!!"
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home (Official Video) - YouTube

Taken from Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros' debut album 'Up From Below', released on Rough Trade Records: http://smarturl.it/upfrombelowCo-director Ryan G...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 July, 11:50
Another great one. I love the harmony at the end. My goodness, where do you find these...
melodies
😚💕🎵💫

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
07 July, 11:44
absolutely beautiful!

Jody Donohue @Jody
07 July, 11:40
How beautiful ❤️🙏

True North @TrueNorthGirl
07 July, 11:37
❤️

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
07 July, 11:28
thQ VK for being here

AU is my home
it is enough

lovely song

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts