17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
if you think about it, AU is its own sort of Anon Island. Not so tropical, and no risk of sunburn, but we’re here, left alone, have access to one another, and can learn/hone skills without being bothered.

i would prefer if Koba could get the spicy margarita function up and running soon, however…
08:52 AM - Jul 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 July, 12:05
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
hey i agree, am learning so much, so glad to be a part, spicy margarita even better💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 July, 08:13
I kinda have “Calgon” moments when I’m here.
😂
Minus the tub.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 July, 06:55
All the comforts of home (and more! 😉)
💕😎

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
07 July, 06:30
I want smell-a-vision to smell that ocean!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 July, 04:51

non-alcoholic version for me!

30 yrs sober coming up... no way I'm gonna miss that anniversary!!!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 July, 06:45
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Awesome! 🙌

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
07 July, 01:16
😁

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
07 July, 11:52
its so nice to have a wide community of like minded and informed patriots always growing and glowing together. the other side can make you feel down and frustrated sometimes or maybe even a little doubtful but together we have confirmation to keep going and to not back down. truth and unity i am convinced of its importance more than ever before.

Molly Brock @MollyBrock
07 July, 11:52
its so nice to have a wide community of like minded and informed patriots always growing and glowing together. the other side can make you feel down and frustrated sometimes or maybe even a little doubtful but together we have confirmation to keep going and to not back down. truth and unity i am convinced of its importance more than ever before.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
07 July, 10:51
I'd like to have the crashing waves sounding in the background to make the illusion more powerful. Somebody can have my margarita and I'll take a strawberry icee!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
07 July, 10:33
Yes 😍 we can have fresh Pineapples 🍍 and some Don Q 151

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
07 July, 10:25

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
07 July, 10:12
love our island ❤️🏝 … and yes on the spicy margaritas!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
07 July, 10:07

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
07 July, 10:07
Did someone say margaritas?

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
07 July, 10:04
Sounds perfect.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
07 July, 09:49
❤️❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 July, 09:49
will it look like this perhaps? If so I’m in!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 July, 09:33
I am standing in heavy rain on an empty campsite somewhere in dark woods in Germany. My phone is floating in the water and I'm trying to follow the discussions on AU (home)... Yeah, feels like an island..

Not Important @Notimportant
07 July, 09:47
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
😳😑👉🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
also mucho
💙💙💙
💙💙💙

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
07 July, 09:31
May I suggest this Q Margarita mix. It’s great!
Of course how could it not be? 😁

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 July, 09:29
😎Margaritaville...it's 5 o'clock somewhere

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 July, 09:24
🍹

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 July, 09:18

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 July, 09:17
VK KNEW WE WERE COMING!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 July, 09:16
🤔 How is it that we haven't been infiltrated? We're definitely being left alone - yet they know we're here. Why aren't we being bothered?

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 July, 11:42
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Bug zapper..

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 July, 08:18
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I’ve wondered the same.
I think the vibes are so high on this site that lower vibrational individuals just fade away.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 July, 09:07
It's kinda tropical....always sunny and shiny here😊

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 July, 09:01
AU theme song.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
07 July, 08:57
🌴🍹👙☀️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 July, 08:56
😂🤣😂That is it, making margaritas this weekend. lol

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
07 July, 08:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
on my way! 😂