17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 July, 08:52
if you think about it, AU is its own sort of Anon Island. Not so tropical, and no risk of sunburn, but we’re here, left alone, have access to one another, and can learn/hone skills without being bothered.

i would prefer if Koba could get the spicy margarita function up and running soon, however…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
🤔 How is it that we haven't been infiltrated? We're definitely being left alone - yet they know we're here. Why aren't we being bothered?
09:16 AM - Jul 07, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
07 July, 08:18
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I’ve wondered the same.
I think the vibes are so high on this site that lower vibrational individuals just fade away.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
07 July, 11:42
Bug zapper..

Happy Days @Sun2516
07 July, 09:26
I don’t think they see us.
🤫

Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 July, 12:09
In response Happy Days to his Publication
Maybe AU is 5D

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
07 July, 09:21
partially the fooked feature, WE keep this place monitored. additionally, i’m certain there are probably sniffers to protect.

also, signup windows are slim - Koba closes down signups to keep it walled off and manageable from a user perspective

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 July, 09:28
That makes sense. So glad I found this safe haven!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
07 July, 11:54
That is what happened! I wondered why I kept trying with different emails over a few months, and finally I got in. I thought it was the gmail email address, which was ironic. hahahaha