Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Photon 333 donated @Photon
06 July, 10:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Dark to Light. 33 seconds.

10:32 > 15
22:32 > 45

Go on . . . 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Live Life @AStenberg
06 July, 09:47
When I was subbing a high school class the students informed me that a “plug” was a person you go to for drugs. AKA your hook up to drugs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
06 July, 06:17
Q 1032
Think Navy Ship crashes.
Bigger than you know.
We ARE active.
Q

Music is Red Dress
RD
184 < > 481

Q 481
Need to grab all verified [Marker] Posts and put into the same graphic to understand.

>Wind the clock with all markers
look at the [Marker] times and wind (back?) based on their time differences?

https://anonup.com/thread/...
My Marker post 2 PM 6/23
This Post 10:32 AM 7/6
12 D 20 H 32 M

325 < > 523

Q 523
CHECKMATE.
Q

🤣🤣🤣

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 July, 03:21
Thats a pretty cool video. Good editing and sound track. Definitely gets her point across.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
06 July, 03:02
This morning, when I plugged in my hair dryer, I thought to myself how strange that felt! Like a really archaic way of having to connect to electricity. I know we shouldn’t have to and it feels so odd when I really think about it.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
06 July, 12:56
time to unplug. dont be a pawn in their sick game

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
06 July, 12:33
dark to light

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
06 July, 11:36

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 July, 11:32
Blackout necessary :)
CERN is using way too much electricity

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
06 July, 11:30
Can any one read what that picture says on top shelf behind her ? I have seen that pic of the guy in a white suit some where but can’t remember where .

Storm Rider @StormRider
06 July, 11:56
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
John Lennon.
The Beatle's crossing Abbey Road.

Biden falls off bike 6/18 in a crosswalk that looks like the one in this picture.

Paul McCarthy's birthday is 6/18.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
06 July, 11:52
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
John Lennon. Abbey Road Album cover.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
06 July, 11:29
i guess thats one way to say it

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
06 July, 11:25
Previous post/Tick Tock played ACDC

"You Shook Me All Night Long"
Track 7 on the "Back in Black" Album

This one:
someone is actually plugging in: a cord to socket
The socket/plug is against a black background

Relationship !

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 July, 11:11

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 July, 11:08
It took 2 takes but I got it

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
06 July, 11:02
Its all about power.
Like AC DC, in the dark.
Need to be connected to the power source of all things.
Who is that? ( I'm sure the CERN people would give you a different perspective than my own.)

The creator of the Universe (God, who is love) knows how to plug it all in, and turn it all off, as necessary.

I studied electrical engineering in the 80's because they were fear mongering with the "left behind series". I wanted to know how to protect myself from the "enemy's" schemes (documented in the movie "left behind"). Its all a matter of unplugging things and plugging other things in. Shut the power off, and most of their schemes are done.

When I prayed, the Lord said "Don't worry. I can shut them down!"

Think about how many times we have seen animals interact to save others who are not their kind. It boggles the mind what our creation has been created to do and withstand.

I'm actually excited to see what happens next, even as I realize we are at war with evil. See

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
See "Precipice", it is usually only at the precipice - the cliffs edge, with no way out and no turning back, that God shows up to save His children.

Interesting words on the same page -
"no coincidence" in the dictionary for today, 07-06-2022?
#PRECIPICE
#Recidivism

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Perhaps you can answer some of my queries.
I am leary of AI .
If we shut down (unplug) all computers will we shut them down?
What happens if it is Tesla ‘free electro- magnetic energy?
Can we still shut off the AI ?

William Filer @TahoeBilly
06 July, 10:52
I'm probably a few seconds away from getting what this is about, but I don't have a few seconds....gotta work.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
We don't need no stinking plugs!?

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
Here is the crazy part…that girl put all the time and effort into something based off s reply to a tweet? whoever sent that tweet is most likely a pedo and was refering to a butt plug…hence the emoji they used. She is confued because she doesnt get the sexual reference.

Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
06 July, 11:12
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
She is not confused.

She gets the sexual reference.

She knows...

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
06 July, 10:45
(3)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
06 July, 10:41

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 July, 10:37
Q1032 🔥

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
De La Soul - Plug Tunin' (Lyrics) - YouTube

Artist/Group: De La SoulAlbum: 3 Feet High and RisingReleased: 1989Label: Tommy Boy--------------------------------------------------"Plug Tunin'" is the deb...

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
Electrifying!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 July, 10:36
LET THERE BE LIGHT🎇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 July, 10:35
This looks like a video my granddaughter would make.
Yep she is very very smart but her mind is wired up quite differently than most 12 yr olds.

Nothing wrong with different, we are not supposed to all be wired the same.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 July, 12:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My 7 yr old granddaughter is the same way and she has become very spiritual. All children are born awake, parents and society put them back to sleep.They say that their generations DNA is already activated for the upcoming events. Im 48 and since I've learned about my own awakening 5 yrs ago, I have tried my hardest to keep my grandkids awake. Seens to be workin' so far, I believe they are waking their parents up. lol. They just want to fight and argue with me, so I do it through the kids, lol. No hard negative information, just Love and spiritual stuff.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
06 July, 10:34
New MTV Series: “The Planet, Unplugged”

Coming soon…….

#wwg1wga

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts