Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This looks like a video my granddaughter would make.
Yep she is very very smart but her mind is wired up quite differently than most 12 yr olds.

Nothing wrong with different, we are not supposed to all be wired the same.
10:35 AM - Jul 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 July, 12:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My 7 yr old granddaughter is the same way and she has become very spiritual. All children are born awake, parents and society put them back to sleep.They say that their generations DNA is already activated for the upcoming events. Im 48 and since I've learned about my own awakening 5 yrs ago, I have tried my hardest to keep my grandkids awake. Seens to be workin' so far, I believe they are waking their parents up. lol. They just want to fight and argue with me, so I do it through the kids, lol. No hard negative information, just Love and spiritual stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 July, 09:57
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
They will come around in time I think