Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 July, 10:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
Its all about power.
Like AC DC, in the dark.
Need to be connected to the power source of all things.
Who is that? ( I'm sure the CERN people would give you a different perspective than my own.)

The creator of the Universe (God, who is love) knows how to plug it all in, and turn it all off, as necessary.

I studied electrical engineering in the 80's because they were fear mongering with the "left behind series". I wanted to know how to protect myself from the "enemy's" schemes (documented in the movie "left behind"). Its all a matter of unplugging things and plugging other things in. Shut the power off, and most of their schemes are done.

When I prayed, the Lord said "Don't worry. I can shut them down!"

Think about how many times we have seen animals interact to save others who are not their kind. It boggles the mind what our creation has been created to do and withstand.

I'm actually excited to see what happens next, even as I realize we are at war with evil. See
11:02 AM - Jul 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
06 July, 11:11
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Perhaps you can answer some of my queries.
I am leary of AI .
If we shut down (unplug) all computers will we shut them down?
What happens if it is Tesla ‘free electro- magnetic energy?
Can we still shut off the AI ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
06 July, 11:14
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
By my way of thinking (could be wrong), that's were push and pull come in. Magnetic is turned off by disconnecting from it (pushing or pulling away from it) in the same way as electrical plugs are removed or pushed into slots, yes?

06 July, 11:23
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
The white hat military is pushing and pulling the "powers that be"... The black hats are revealing themselves with each push and pull, so the black hats can be disconnected (by the white hats) from that which gives them power.

Its fascinating to observe as its happening.
Once the white hats take control of a power source, the black hats can no longer use that source (what ever kind of energy they are using) as a source of power against us.

Finance
Politics
Wars
Media-internet
Oil, Gas
Electric
Wind
Child-blood-medicines
Spiritual darkness (ignorance)
Mind-Control Frequencies and tools

06 July, 11:11
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
See "Precipice", it is usually only at the precipice - the cliffs edge, with no way out and no turning back, that God shows up to save His children.

Interesting words on the same page -
"no coincidence" in the dictionary for today, 07-06-2022?
#PRECIPICE
#Recidivism