"💥70% OF THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE USA💥
have not had either
a first
second
or third dose
of the Covid-19 vaccine."

https://expose-news.com/20...

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 July, 12:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I dind't even take a test!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 July, 02:52
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I was forced into taking the test while in the hospital for a head injury. Refused to take vax…could not get out of there fast enough. Avoid hospitals if at all possible

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 July, 03:57
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I believe you!
Did they take blood?
Last time I went to the hospital was in 2017 for a head injury.
They took 2/3 viles of blood from me for bumping my head. 😏
Then came back w/another needle for the pain.. I refused it,
My kids were athletes. Not once was blood taken for an injury. Including concussions.
I haven't been able to walk fo for over 6 months.
I have been slowly healing on my own and praying 🙏
AVOID hospitals if possible, is right!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 July, 04:26
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I’m sure they did take blood at some point but I dont remember…. I was in a fog and head hurt so badly. My oldest daughter played lacrosse in college and knew all too well about concussions. She also knew I was anti vax and testing. The hospital said I couldnt get the brain scans unless i was tested. I probably will have a legal case against said hospital😂. I hope and pray you heal completely from your head injury. God Bless🙏❤️🙏

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 July, 05:12
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Yes, the fog. That's the only reason why I went to the hospital.
As far as I know, from experiences in the past, there was no need to take blood to check for a head injury.
Scans, XRays..yes. They knew the cause of injury, why did they need veils of blood from me? When I asked why they just said "tests".
That's awesome your daughter got to play in college. Mine were collegiate athletes too.. I was at my son's baseball game when I got hurt.. That's a story.😅
Thank you so much for your well wishes! 🙏💓🙏
My head is fine. It's my foot now. 🤦‍♀️🤣
God Bless 🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it