"💥70% OF THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE USA💥
have not had either
a first
second
or third dose
of the Covid-19 vaccine."

https://expose-news.com/20...

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 July, 12:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I dind't even take a test!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
I was forced into taking the test while in the hospital for a head injury. Refused to take vax…could not get out of there fast enough. Avoid hospitals if at all possible
02:52 PM - Jul 04, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 July, 03:57
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I believe you!
Did they take blood?
Last time I went to the hospital was in 2017 for a head injury.
They took 2/3 viles of blood from me for bumping my head. 😏
Then came back w/another needle for the pain.. I refused it,
My kids were athletes. Not once was blood taken for an injury. Including concussions.
I haven't been able to walk fo for over 6 months.
I have been slowly healing on my own and praying 🙏
AVOID hospitals if possible, is right!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 July, 04:26
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I’m sure they did take blood at some point but I dont remember…. I was in a fog and head hurt so badly. My oldest daughter played lacrosse in college and knew all too well about concussions. She also knew I was anti vax and testing. The hospital said I couldnt get the brain scans unless i was tested. I probably will have a legal case against said hospital😂. I hope and pray you heal completely from your head injury. God Bless🙏❤️🙏