of the Covid-19 vaccine."

https://expose-news.com/20...

#TheGreatAwakening
11:40 AM - Jul 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
06 July, 05:33
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
not sure about these numbers. around me here in MA it seems that 90%+ of adults are jabbed. a lot of sheeple up here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
05 July, 07:33
πŸ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 July, 09:37
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
πŸ˜ΉπŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ˜½πŸ’πŸ€—

chore Toke @choretoke
05 July, 04:24
No Jab not even testedβ—οΈπŸ€¨FOOK THE SYSTEMβ—οΈβ—οΈπŸ–•πŸΌ

chore Toke @choretoke
05 July, 04:22
The none Jabbersβ—οΈπŸ˜

05 July, 04:23
In response chore Toke to her Publication
Oh yeah!! πŸ’ͺ😼πŸ’₯

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 July, 03:48
Fuck yeah i made it!!...no way... i was never vaxxed ever before and wasnt gonna get a pos fauci/gates vax now! And its those idgets on microsoft and google that dont know a single thing beyond what they are allowed to see. Gates involved...and mr aids himself....naw. U'd have to be an idget! And we all know someone who did get it and thought: What an idiot!! Well.....thats an idget for ya. Seem smart as hell...and then BAM!...they get vaxxed and ruin that illusion in one lil action. Now, a nimnull never had u thinking they were smart as hell...but they're jabbed too.πŸ™„ And mo'rons dont need to be explained...mo'rons should be wearing a bell.

05 July, 04:00
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Me neither, Lil Prince.
No flu vaxes & DEFINITELY NOT C-19 vaxes & boosters.

Ty Anons & Q Team
for telling the TRUTH & SAVING LIVES πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxed ...never sick πŸ’ͺ😼

Striker Patriot @smtexas
05 July, 03:07
74 million is around 22% - it's not 70%

05 July, 03:45
In response Striker Patriot to his Publication
74 million have not had a SINGLE DOSE
[myself included.]

The article then goes on to say 70%
have not had EITHER a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd dose πŸ‘

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxed ... never sick πŸ’ͺ😼

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
05 July, 01:17
Seems hard to believe since nearly everyone I know has had at least 2. Unless they are lying. I also belong to a very woke church and there is a woke performing arts based university here. 15 years ago it was a very conservative town. Times changed.

John Atkison @Duende
04 July, 04:39
I have never been nor shall I ever allow myself to either be tested or vaccinated for "Covid" or any other "disease" that [they] conjure up.

Edward Doud appeared on Children's Health Defense 'Friday Roundtable’ (link below). For those who have not seen the video, it's a must watch. At the end, he states...

"I'm never taking another vaccine again my whole life."

https://rumble.com/v1ar9nc...

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
04 July, 03:59
You've got that right! BTW - my 98 year old mother and I have not been tested either. We have not been ill or had any need to receive medical care. God is good. He has this.

wamil @wamil
04 July, 04:01
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless.

For more detail.......... http://Www.Pays11.Com

Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
04 July, 03:12

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 July, 03:53
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
PureBlood! ...yeah, thats right.😎

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
05 July, 04:22
In response Frank Dionne to his Publication
la blague 😁a 22:22

JET2 @JET2
04 July, 01:31
Sorry folks BUT this information is NOT accurate.

In reality the vast MAJORITY of Americans (within 79%) received the death jab.

The following objective facts will settle any doubts. The Expose's article is outrageously in error and it may have been intentional in order to minimize the justified outrage that would ensue when Americans are made aware of the TRUTH.

The Globalists managed to succeed in getting slightly over 75% to receive a death jab. This leaves only 25% PURE BLOODS remaining in America who have NOT had their GENOME altered whatsoever.

These DEMONIC BASTARDS still got their wish to come true in making most Americans alter their DNA when they got jabbed. This is the unfortunate beginning of "TRANSHUMANISM".

https://ourworldindata.org...

04 July, 02:46
In response JET2 to his Publication
I like my article better than your article, JET2 🀩

In my article it underscores that 70%
haven't had a 1st, 2nd or 3rd jab.
That sounds about right to me.

Think of the many who got jabbed once
& said "NO MORE!!!"

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxed ... never sick πŸ’ͺβš”οΈπŸ˜ΌπŸ’₯

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 July, 01:16
This is unbelievable! I am so excited to hear this. It means that there are people who live around me haven't been vaxxed. They have been like me and have kept quiet. I'm praying continuiously for my entire family and my sweet darling husband and kids that a cure will come. God bless you Kat, you are awesome, keeping us updated all the time. I love you!

04 July, 01:44
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Cures EXIST, Peaceful W πŸ’ž

There is hidden MIRACULOUS TECHNOLOGY
hundreds of years ahead of where we are
that will be released with GESARA.
That marvelous tech will HEAL Humanity & Earth.

THIS is why I bang the drum of NESARA / GESARA
because it is God's Plan to HEAL ALL
& Q Team are bringing it in πŸ™

If we have to go the slow/transition route
with tech & financial abundance, OK
OR
maybe we'll go the INSTANTANEOUS route
with a solar flash or 5G Healing Frequency blasts!!

Then POOF! demons & their matrix vanished
& a beautiful Celestial pristine
happy New World manifests πŸ˜‰πŸŒŽπŸ’πŸ¬

πŸŒͺ️ Q The Storm Rider
MILITARY TECHNOLOGY MUSK & WHITE HATS
HAVE DESIGNED IS CONNECTED TO
FUTURE PHONES, BANKING, WORLD PEACE
β†’ GESARA β†’ FULL IMPLEMENTATION..

SECRET CLASSIFIED MIL TECH
IS 30+ YEARS AHEAD OF TIME
& can travel back through time
β†’ TESLA/John G. TRUMP..

🌟 THE POWER OF GOD HAS NO BOUNDARIES
& ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE πŸ•ŠοΈ

t.me/qthestormrider777

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 July, 01:14
Yep!

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
04 July, 12:45
i have never been tested either !!!!
the lord has my 6 ……

04 July, 12:48
In response Rod Trump to his Publication
πŸ’ͺ😼πŸ’₯πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ˜‰

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 July, 12:06
Let Us HOPE and PRAY that Those Who Received "Only One Dose" received the Placebo and Not the EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY MASK-ERADING as a 'Vaccine."

04 July, 12:38
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Agree, Craig, but IF any did take the poisoned jab
remember
there is much hidden centuries-ahead healing technology
that will be released with GESARA
that will heal ALL β€”
Earth, her Kingdoms & Humanity & pronto!!

No more doctors or dentists drilling & killing
No more hospitals of death
No more operations slicing & dicing our bodies
No more viruses or illnesses of ANY KIND
No more Big Pharma
No more chem trails
No more poisons in the food, waters, air, ground
No more old age
No more death/rebirth over & over & over

#AndTheMiraculoustIsTrulyToCome
#ADivineBeautifulBraveNewWorldIncoming

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 July, 12:00
I dind't even take a test!

04 July, 12:25
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Because you're a Warrior Goddess, Ser βš”οΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

#UnTestedUnMaskedUnVaxed ... never sick 😼πŸ’ͺπŸ’₯πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 July, 02:52
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I was forced into taking the test while in the hospital for a head injury. Refused to take vax…could not get out of there fast enough. Avoid hospitals if at all possible