Tyler 316 @TWM316
04 July, 01:10
@vincentkennedy Could you give us any insight on what you see happening tomorrow relating to CERN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Either something Very Good or something Very Bad.
Watchin the Cats.
Know more 7/6.
01:16 PM - Jul 04, 2022
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
06 July, 03:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
well?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 July, 03:12
So VK, have you been "watchin' the cats"? Notice anything noteworthy?

Soulof Love @Souloflove
06 July, 02:40
7/6 rattling those stones. Guess its good!!!

Soulof Love @Souloflove

Soulof Love @Souloflove

Soulof Love @Souloflove

Soulof Love @Souloflove

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
06 July, 01:35
Did an hour of time get deleted somewhere?
Feels like time went back an hour for me.

Something funny with stars as well

Need a Mounds bar... sometimes you feel like a ...

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
06 July, 10:34
Were the guidestones the something very good?

American Girl @Americangirl
06 July, 03:39
keep fooking with me! mofo I'll make a call! bikers for trump! youll limp out of Sturgis! i don't make those calls lightly 👊🖕👊

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 July, 01:05
From awhile back, but, very relative… while we’re waiting for VK to weigh in again.

https://truthsocial.com/us...

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

arba happihr @arba
06 July, 08:37
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
Come on 177.6 !

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
05 July, 11:35
I'm glad you didn't skip the "k"

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
05 July, 10:24
Memories

Don't Call Me Jennaay 1985 @NotJennaay85
05 July, 09:56

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
06 July, 09:47
God particle
is this a clue vk?

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
05 July, 09:35
Actually had a great day at work for the first time in a loooong Time!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
05 July, 09:02

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
05 July, 08:33
My brotha… keep getting it done!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
05 July, 07:31
I have a VP shunt in my brain from a TBI, and this morning it went haywire just after 10 eastern. Felt very 'at odds' concerning balance, plus heavy-duty pressure in my head, plus seriously loud tinnitus (louder and more piercing than normal, as I do have some all the time anyway).
Cats seemed a bit stressed, and a friend from Oz said they were having what would be compared to sea sickness without the vomiting.
Not as noticeable now, but still pretty heavy pressure in the brain and ears. Can't say for certain it is CERN related, but pretty odd that for myself and my friend in Oz it started immediately after 10Eastern this morning.
Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Ready to hear what you know more of on the 6th, @VK.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
05 July, 08:49
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
I have been dizzy since Thursday evening (TN time), heavily Friday, had to hold onto things. Lots of people seem to be 'presenting with the COVID-EMF symptoms again as well. Still dizzy off and on, though I'm south of TN now. My internet goes on and off as well. I see the internet going on and off,, because I have an internet phone that makes noise when the internet goes up and down for seconds at a time.

05 July, 08:55
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Please take care of yourself. I do not want to cause fear, just awareness. Stay away from wifi and 5G at night. Seriously, the EMF (5G in Albany NY) seemed to be causing people with brain or liver damage to bleed out, suddenly and the hospitals had no help. I know of people who were slowly deteriorating, then suddenly many are dying at the same time (especially alcoholics with liver damage) since the 5G was turned on. One serious brain cancer-injury, 4 people with liver damage in the past two years all bled to death, the doctors couldn't get the bleeding to stop. One they said was cancer, but in her case, I think she had liver damage as well as she was an alcoholic and smoker.

Blu Bird donated @se0861
05 July, 07:29
whatever they did...made me extra cheerful today🙃

kim stanley @justmekimhere
05 July, 07:15

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
05 July, 05:33
when my alarm went off this morning on my phone & the good morning message with the weather image came up on the screen, it showed it was sunny & 27 degrees, yet it’s winter here & it is grey/raining & 14 degrees outside 🤷🏼‍♀️

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
05 July, 05:18
Centralized Automic Test System
C A T S
😻

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 July, 05:34
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
MEOW

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 July, 05:15
some very interesting gematria for "watchin the cats"

LoveConquers All @All777Love
05 July, 04:55
It’s something real CREEPY and very STRANGE going on in Atlanta today… Wrecked/Crashed cars keep showing up everywhere! I think it’s CERN related, 4sho’.

05 July, 09:00
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
I'm in NorthEast GA today, and I was feeling dizzy again today. Was feeling dizzy on Thursday night and Friday - up north, in TN.

Candi Clopton @CCPatriot
05 July, 03:38
VK, did the cats eat you? My dogs were antsy this morning. Gave them a hemp chew to chill them out... 👀

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
05 July, 03:23
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
05 July, 03:18
May 04, 2018 9:47:29 PM EDT
THE SWAMP IS BEING DRAINED.
TRUST THE PLAN.
JUSTICE.
Q

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
05 July, 01:30

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 July, 06:52
In response Carolina Ouest to her Publication
oh i want one of those for my grayman🤍

Blue Skies @ADeMills
05 July, 01:17
Faith over fear. It's going to be great!!!!!!