Tyler 316 @TWM316
04 July, 01:10
@vincentkennedy Could you give us any insight on what you see happening tomorrow relating to CERN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 July, 01:16
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Either something Very Good or something Very Bad.
Watchin the Cats.
Know more 7/6.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
05 July, 07:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have a VP shunt in my brain from a TBI, and this morning it went haywire just after 10 eastern. Felt very 'at odds' concerning balance, plus heavy-duty pressure in my head, plus seriously loud tinnitus (louder and more piercing than normal, as I do have some all the time anyway).
Cats seemed a bit stressed, and a friend from Oz said they were having what would be compared to sea sickness without the vomiting.
Not as noticeable now, but still pretty heavy pressure in the brain and ears. Can't say for certain it is CERN related, but pretty odd that for myself and my friend in Oz it started immediately after 10Eastern this morning.
Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Ready to hear what you know more of on the 6th, @VK.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
I have been dizzy since Thursday evening (TN time), heavily Friday, had to hold onto things. Lots of people seem to be 'presenting with the COVID-EMF symptoms again as well. Still dizzy off and on, though I'm south of TN now. My internet goes on and off as well. I see the internet going on and off,, because I have an internet phone that makes noise when the internet goes up and down for seconds at a time.
08:49 PM - Jul 05, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
05 July, 08:57
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Taking cherry tart for the dizziness now.