Tyler 316 @TWM316
@vincentkennedy Could you give us any insight on what you see happening tomorrow relating to CERN?
01:10 PM - Jul 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
05 July, 04:57
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Evil will be sucked into a portal & gone forever-We will live in 1000 years of Peace as God intended. Positive Vibes...If Think you got it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
05 July, 12:03
I think the Gate will be shutdown/shattered/closed/…hopefully 4eva!🙏🏽

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christy Foster @anzamom
04 July, 08:02

Christy Foster @anzamom
04 July, 08:02

Paisley Park @Paisley66
04 July, 04:39
feed positivity and light when we think or speak about it: LIGHTWORKS will do the work, and so will GOD!🙏🙏🙏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
04 July, 04:23
According to my faith .. everything is under Gods control and whatever will hapoen will always be against evil and on out favour .. so chillax!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 July, 04:58
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Radishes and chill vs Netflix and chill?! LOL

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
04 July, 03:43

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
04 July, 03:24
My spidey senses tell me we have swarmed the scene and handcuffed the situation in its entirety. No Con Cern here 😌

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
04 July, 02:30
🤔

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 July, 04:56
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
😂😂😂😂

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
05 July, 08:42
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
🤣😂

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
04 July, 02:26
Believing for something great as said before in the right hands God places great power and magic happens

Olaf Koll @OlafK
04 July, 01:32
my 5 cents on this is,that we will know something a few days later.
i believe we will see changes but i don´t know in which direction.
and i hope they will not blow up the planet

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 July, 01:50
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
I don’t know your beliefs, we don’t own the planet. God owns the planet, he would not allow his planet to be destroyed by man. The planet is promised to the meek. Matt 5:5 If you are worried that CERN will open a portal, sorry to tell you, Satan and his demons are all around us on this earth in a spirtual realm. God wins.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 July, 01:56
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
sky event...maybe

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 July, 01:25
Just keep your balance, it is key at all times, especially then.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 July, 01:20
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
so true.
balance = self awareness
manifest + not -

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 July, 10:50
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
I've observed/experienced a string of unexpected negative energy attacks. Much more than usual, too many in 48 hrs to be a coincidence. Car problems, bank machine malfunctions, negative people and situations emerge that appear to attempt to destabilise, irritate, bring down, suck energy, create drama, sabotage, divert...

simultaneously, manifested openings, pathways, clear vision, faith and optimism.

both the - and + amping up.
Expecting more, practicing self observance and control.

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
04 July, 01:20
energy flows where focus goes. focus on good. Imagine Love intensifying... if you tap into that you can feel it

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 July, 01:16
Either something Very Good or something Very Bad.
Watchin the Cats.
Know more 7/6.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 July, 03:12
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So VK, have you been "watchin' the cats"? Notice anything noteworthy?

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
06 July, 03:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
well?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 July, 01:15
Where is Elon?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 July, 01:25
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
😅🤣😂