Tyler 316 @TWM316
04 July, 01:10
@vincentkennedy Could you give us any insight on what you see happening tomorrow relating to CERN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 July, 01:16
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Either something Very Good or something Very Bad.
Watchin the Cats.
Know more 7/6.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LoveConquers All @All777Love
It’s something real CREEPY and very STRANGE going on in Atlanta today… Wrecked/Crashed cars keep showing up everywhere! I think it’s CERN related, 4sho’.
04:55 PM - Jul 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by All777Love in this post can reply
Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
05 July, 09:00
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
I'm in NorthEast GA today, and I was feeling dizzy again today. Was feeling dizzy on Thursday night and Friday - up north, in TN.

Susan Hackler @suehack
05 July, 10:09
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
Are you sick otherwise? There was a doctor who was curing people's dizziness a few years ago. She had them sit on their legs on the floor. Then touch their forehead to the floor for maybe ten seconds. Then raise halfway up and stop for twenty seconds. Then raise the rest of the way up.