Tyler 316 @TWM316
04 July, 01:10
@vincentkennedy Could you give us any insight on what you see happening tomorrow relating to CERN?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 July, 01:16
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Either something Very Good or something Very Bad.
Watchin the Cats.
Know more 7/6.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
05 July, 07:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have a VP shunt in my brain from a TBI, and this morning it went haywire just after 10 eastern. Felt very 'at odds' concerning balance, plus heavy-duty pressure in my head, plus seriously loud tinnitus (louder and more piercing than normal, as I do have some all the time anyway).
Cats seemed a bit stressed, and a friend from Oz said they were having what would be compared to sea sickness without the vomiting.
Not as noticeable now, but still pretty heavy pressure in the brain and ears. Can't say for certain it is CERN related, but pretty odd that for myself and my friend in Oz it started immediately after 10Eastern this morning.
Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Ready to hear what you know more of on the 6th, @VK.

Just Gonna Sparkle @JustGonnaSparkle
Please take care of yourself. I do not want to cause fear, just awareness. Stay away from wifi and 5G at night. Seriously, the EMF (5G in Albany NY) seemed to be causing people with brain or liver damage to bleed out, suddenly and the hospitals had no help. I know of people who were slowly deteriorating, then suddenly many are dying at the same time (especially alcoholics with liver damage) since the 5G was turned on. One serious brain cancer-injury, 4 people with liver damage in the past two years all bled to death, the doctors couldn't get the bleeding to stop. One they said was cancer, but in her case, I think she had liver damage as well as she was an alcoholic and smoker.
08:55 PM - Jul 05, 2022
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
05 July, 09:32
In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication
💖tysm for this, @justgonnasparkle . I've noticed even when holding my iPhone that I literally 'feel' it in my hand. Because of that, and also the way wifi has always had a negative effect on me, I do unplug it at night.

I'm saddened and still a little shocked at the way what was written as the wrath of God in Revelation is being mimicked and played out by [them] that literally give Him no regard but to mock Him.

God bless you and thank you again for your kindness and thoughtfulness, as well as your literal insight into the real effects of 5G on our beautifully and wonderfully created bodies.

#FamilyIsEverything
Thankful you are one of mine, and I yours. 💞

#GodWins

05 July, 09:45
You are welcome. My heart is in agony for those who don't understand or see it. Sometimes I am not sure if it is better for them not to know, at least for those who cannot hear the "Q truths". My own children suffered from vaccine injuries, long before this vaccine. They are under the mind-control, and got the vaccines 2-3 times. I pray pray pray for God's life to them, His purpose fulfilled in their lives and that no weapon or poison formed or sent against them prospers, that it is all 'supernaturally detoxed" from their bodies.

I too, turn off my phone and internet at night, especially after Australia using it as a weapon against the protestors. Also, given I have friends who have been targeted individuals.

05 July, 09:49
I also have an older phone, to decrease the "watchfulness" of the newer systems and apps on phones - a phone that can be switched over to the new Q-net when it is time. (my name for the new military internet being set up for quantum computers and the new financial systems).

I have seen photos and videos where phone repair guys say the 5G chips were removed from any phones in the US. Even so, my little 3G phone gets hot sometimes. I turn it off and take a break.