Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 July, 11:08
7.83 Hz

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 July, 02:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
03 July, 02:39
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Something in my house that no one else can hear but me, hums at a very low frequency. It only happens in the winter or when I believe the weather is being manipulated or lots of clouds coming in. I've always thought CERN or wind turbines. I am very sensitive to this frequency and it's almost driven me literally insane. Like torture. Never happens in the summer although i did hear it July 1. Have spent thousands trying to figure it out. New noise in the last 5 years. wondering if its the 60hz frequency that I can hear. (watch it be something like our air ducts lol although I would expect to hear it all of the time then....) Anyone else? And it's not tinnitus.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
I get it!!! I always feel worse when they do those fake heavy clouds! I can’t help but think they somehow hold the frequecy in???
The past week has been really hard. In SC there has been lots of earthquakes and those weird storms! I am 100 miles from where the earthquakes were, but the hours and minutes before they happen/happened I feel terrible! Ears ringing, soooo dizzy, nausea!
I kinda feel like the “storms” are like a electric radar jamming thing before ops! Who knows!
03:50 PM - Jul 03, 2022
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeanniela17 in this post can reply
Blue Skies @ADeMills
03 July, 07:53
In response Jeannie Arthurs to her Publication
same! every day i feel different. its exhausting not knowing how im going to feel from day to day. i get dizzy spells in very specific areas of my house randomly. I’ve had every contractor possible out trying to figure out whats wrong. onky to find nothing. But like you i can feel when a storm is coming or my body can just tell when things are shifting or moving or a front is coming in. i also get this repeat music loop in my ear (head) that most of the time is to the tune Farmer and the Dell. hadn’t heard it since 2018 or 19 and it came back out of no where the other day. its at a very specific tempo too. i know. I’m weird. The other day it was also ace of base “I saw the sign” over and over and i couldn’t shake it. I know i sound schitzo but I’ve noticed a pattern and I’m finally figuring it out. But damn - i could at least have better music on loop in my crazy mind

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
03 July, 08:29
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
Yes, it is frustrating!!! Some days I feel pretty good! Other’s I have to lay down. Usually when its cloudy/stormy/earthquakey!
Do you think its just your house? I definitely feel worse in mine, but always think maybe its just quieter at home so I notice more???
I am kinda having a song thing too! I will hear a phrase, then it will connect to a song which will be in my head until the next one comes! Now “I saw the sign” is in my head, lol! 😜