Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 July, 08:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
ty for those numbers, Schumann Resonance, the frequency of our earth. i have sessions on the PEMF machine, Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency, and you just relax stretched out on contoured top table. and the nurse sets the machine. the frequency of the “happy zap,” that i am doing is 7.8. this will help healing of the body as well as emotions🤍thinking this tech is becoming more available but not covered by insurance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Sistare @lsistare
04 July, 10:20
I pray this has been done. God Bless and Happy Independence Day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
04 July, 09:16
i hear ya Boss

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
04 July, 02:04
7.83hz frequency keeps the body in tune, helps improve mental clarity, lets our bodies be able to regulate and take care of its needs all on its own, this frequency perhaps the key to healing of our human bodies. think that was part of Gods plan long ago♥️

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 July, 09:24
i like the higher numbers myself.................

Danny James @DComposer07
03 July, 06:54
oh how I miss thee, original Earth Schumman frequency. How much calmer I felt, better I slept, and slower time seemed to pass. Alas, I hope after the Great Awakening peaks we may return and settle into our intended resonance.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
03 July, 06:32
If “they” are worldwide, big and pervasive, how can “they” be defeated?

Because the earth itself is healing us all. Thank you God for being everywhere with us. ❤️

IAM threethree-Z @truthseeker3
03 July, 05:42
7.11 heard

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
03 July, 05:08
dunno why,
but this one stuck out ..

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 July, 05:27
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Squaring the Circle.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 July, 05:38
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
2 worlds, one people... is my vibe

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 July, 05:07
〰️ .

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
03 July, 04:48

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 July, 04:05
7.83 Hz

Hz = 34 > 7
DJT/BIDEN/ONE/NEO/GRACE = 34

783 / 34

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
03 July, 03:59
Another 711

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 July, 03:58
Healing is happening.
We are becoming one.
WWG1WGA.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

TS = 11:08 > 19.
H = 9.

Feb 16, 2018 8:05:17 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Clown Agency>No Such Agency.
RIP JFK - we will succeed.
Pyramid will collapse.
Think shell.
Q

https://qalerts.app/?n=9
https://qalerts.app/?n=19

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 July, 03:55
11:44:11
7 perfection
38:83 death & rebirth

7.83 earths frequency

1000 is possible.

heres the link to the whole article:
https://www.taniaochoa.com...

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
03 July, 03:53
7 + 8 + 3 = 18

18 = New Beginnings!

18 = L'Chaim! = To LIFE!!

#FamilyIsEverything
#GodWins

May the 4th BE with us all!
Prayers for safety, peace, and love for you and your family, @VK, and same prayers for ALL Freedom-loving Patriots worldwide!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 July, 03:29
buzzing and ringing
Like too much cafe!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
03 July, 03:23
I need this. I have had non stop headaches, ringing ears, and shoulder/neck pain for past few days.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
03 July, 05:03
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
Pain Relief (v.3) - Relieve Headaches / Body Pain / Arthritis - Binaural Beats - Meditation Music - YouTube

Pain Relief (v.3) - Relieve Headaches / Body Pain / Arthritis - Binaural Beats - Meditation MusicPurchase this MP3: https://goo.gl/CUazpSMagnetic Minds:This ...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
03 July, 02:41
BIG QUESTIONS??? 💥RISE IN CONSCIOUSNESS? 7.83 Hz - FULL CONSCIOUS AWAKENING? VK post 8:08 AM -->INFINITY?
💥Independence day July 4th. Think Fireworks Q said! It all starts there?
💥Remember Indepedence Day Movie with Will Smith. Alien Invasion, martial law, military everywhere and they blew up the White House. 🤷‍♀️
💥D = 4th letter of alphabet, D DAY = 4th Day, DELTA DAY, DOOMS DAY, 💥BOOM!
💥Solar Flare, SPARK Crypto for the new QFS launch July 4th?
💥Crypto and Stock Market Crash, Financial System LIQUIDITY crisis? WATCH THE WATER Q Said.
💥CERN opening Gates of Hell July 5th. Flood Gates Open. Great Flood! Would that mean beginning of Blackouts, Martial law, fake Nuclear false flag events, Global Market crash, etc...???
💥There's 7 Gates of Hell: And there's exactly 7 days between 4th and 11th July. So would it all start on 4th midnight fireworks?
💥Is this link to Bill Gates, is Bill Gates first arrest on July 5th?

💥The Storm IS Here! The BEST IS Yet To Come!💥

❤️ God bless

max moody @33maximus33
03 July, 08:01
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Yes, yes ,yes...I'll hold my breath.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
04 July, 11:38
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Some of that does NOT sound good and the last thing anyone needs right now is the gates of Hell being opened before the due time and there has got to be a better way to transition to a currency with a strong and stable value than to crash the financial markets because that might send us into hyper-inflation for sure and most of us are going to be powerless against that nightmare.

And if there is to be martial law, we certainly don't want that happening under the Biden creature and that abominable administration of his. If that happened, there might be civil war for sure and that is the one thing I understand that Anons are hoping and praying to avoid.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 July, 02:32

Blue Skies @ADeMills
03 July, 02:39
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Something in my house that no one else can hear but me, hums at a very low frequency. It only happens in the winter or when I believe the weather is being manipulated or lots of clouds coming in. I've always thought CERN or wind turbines. I am very sensitive to this frequency and it's almost driven me literally insane. Like torture. Never happens in the summer although i did hear it July 1. Have spent thousands trying to figure it out. New noise in the last 5 years. wondering if its the 60hz frequency that I can hear. (watch it be something like our air ducts lol although I would expect to hear it all of the time then....) Anyone else? And it's not tinnitus.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 July, 09:24
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
hmm you are suppose to take Vit B1 to help repeal mosquitoes....

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
03 July, 02:30
Been running the link Kim posted in the background. When I finally closed the window I felt a jolt in my midsection. Something to ponder.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
03 July, 02:37
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
theres lots of good info in the comments of that video

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 July, 03:33
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
listening now...

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
03 July, 02:25
I've been pondering about frequency, notes and octaves.
When you play any given note, it's octaves resonate harmonically.
I assume this phenomenon works in down as well as up octaves.
Which brings me to my ponder, how low can it go? I know we can only hear to 20 or so hrz (supposedly), and that all vibrations are technically sound. I wonder about ULF scale harmonics and how that plays into higher scales. Could this be a mechanism for 1000 ,10000, 1 000 000 year event cycles?
It's a busy mind today.

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
03 July, 02:21

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
03 July, 02:20
Love it! Peaceful.
And, helps calm my 2 boys, too !!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
03 July, 02:15
alpha/theta brainwave frequency vital TO ALL LIFE

shumann frequency|resonance

aka mother earth's heartbeat

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 July, 02:11
tune the power grid to 7.83Hz, in sync with the planet — fook 60Hz!

Monkeys Uncle @Monkeysuncle818
03 July, 02:07

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
03 July, 01:42
7.83>7.11>7.2>9
432>9
3-6-9

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 July, 01:28
Ph levels Alkalized
9 timeline

Colleen261 @Colleen261
03 July, 01:25
7.83 > 7.11

timestamp 11:08am est

THE STORM = 118