Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 July, 11:08
7.83 Hz

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
05 July, 09:24
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
hmm you are suppose to take Vit B1 to help repeal mosquitoes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Skies @ADeMills
03 July, 02:39
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Something in my house that no one else can hear but me, hums at a very low frequency. It only happens in the winter or when I believe the weather is being manipulated or lots of clouds coming in. I've always thought CERN or wind turbines. I am very sensitive to this frequency and it's almost driven me literally insane. Like torture. Never happens in the summer although i did hear it July 1. Have spent thousands trying to figure it out. New noise in the last 5 years. wondering if its the 60hz frequency that I can hear. (watch it be something like our air ducts lol although I would expect to hear it all of the time then....) Anyone else? And it's not tinnitus.

Jeannie Arthurs @Jeanniela17
03 July, 03:50
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
I get it!!! I always feel worse when they do those fake heavy clouds! I can’t help but think they somehow hold the frequecy in???
The past week has been really hard. In SC there has been lots of earthquakes and those weird storms! I am 100 miles from where the earthquakes were, but the hours and minutes before they happen/happened I feel terrible! Ears ringing, soooo dizzy, nausea!
I kinda feel like the “storms” are like a electric radar jamming thing before ops! Who knows!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
03 July, 08:38
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
we all Hear it .. years and years. it started very soft .. now its a big frequency sound ringing .. Nonstop! I have learned to love it because God is healing us . No worries