Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 July, 07:27
Good Morning Patriots.

BACK

What I miss?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by USA_2021_DK in this post can reply
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 July, 11:35
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Beautiful!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
03 July, 10:48
READY...packin' my bags!

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
03 July, 08:21
Approx for overview:
Prague in the Czech Republic - 500km2 (1 300 000 inhabitants)
CAVE CAY - 1km2 (2600 inhabitants)

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 July, 06:34
Ready! 💕

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
03 July, 02:04
🐸😎🥤🍿🌴🌊

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
03 July, 01:51

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 July, 01:09
When do we close?

amy lilley @amylilley
03 July, 10:34
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
The 6 million dollar question🥰🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️😎

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
03 July, 12:32
yes!!!!

TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 July, 12:10
Is that where all the money that exited the crypto markets went? 🤔 🤣

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
03 July, 12:06
That would be great! Honestly I don’t care where it is I just want to meet you all. I feel like when we meet we will know each other. Crazy maybe but thats how I feel.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
02 July, 11:06
i been rowing for 2 weeks now,
I'm almost there.. lol

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
03 July, 12:58
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
lol ping us when you arrive! ⚡️

Red Edge @Rededge
04 July, 04:16
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 July, 11:02
I hope it's you VK who purchased it. That would be amazing.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
02 July, 10:56
please yes

Bee Saved @BSaved
02 July, 10:42
Just a PSA. I have back hair.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
02 July, 10:56
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
and here i was assuming you were a female

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 July, 10:30
This ain't gonna be no Jim Jones shit is it.

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
02 July, 10:10
I like how you named it “Anon island”😃

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
Is there a package with the option to never leave?? casue thats the one im picking 😂😂

02 July, 10:21
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I sure hope so… cause thats the one im going with 😂

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
I like how you named it “Anon island”😃

Ange Love @LoveM
02 July, 10:04
😍 Going to need more swim suits, sun dresses and flip flops🏖❤️

#FamilyIsEverthing

Ange Love @LoveM
02 July, 10:13
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Also been saving my seeds to plant❤️

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 09:50
Wouldn't it be cool if anons got some kind of special thank you, even if it was just a personal msg of gratitude? We have selflessly given years of our lives and made great sacrifices, battling day after day in a silent war that most are clueless even exists. Have lost a lot fighting for all the sleeping people...the same ones who mock, criticize, laugh at and belittle us.

I gotta believe we were identified long ago. I'm sure we're on a list (or two, or three) somewhere. 🤣

Maybe I'm just dreaming. 🤷🏼‍♀️

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
03 July, 03:48
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Oh, we're on a list alright, but it's not a celebratory list..

amy lilley @amylilley
03 July, 10:37
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
love this, love the responses, we are so not fooked🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️😎

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 July, 09:49
Makes for a good Bat Cave...Cave Cay.😎

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
02 July, 09:44
i'll gladly accept the 22 slot! lol

True North @TrueNorthGirl
02 July, 09:42
VK, is that where you went? 😉
And if so, Ill start making my “Will work for hammock” cardboard sign. 🏝🏄🏼‍♀️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 July, 09:54
In response True North to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🐠🐬🌴

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
02 July, 09:41
; )

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 July, 09:35
Ordering new bathing suits, lol.

02 July, 09:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
just thinking that!!

02 July, 09:32
packing a bag right now so ill be ready it woukd be amazing

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 July, 09:26
😁 is this a sign?

03 July, 01:02
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
confirmed 😂

Reflex *.* @Reflex
02 July, 09:22
after party! 🥰😂

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
02 July, 08:47
dream come true ❤️❤️