Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 July, 07:27
Good Morning Patriots.

BACK

What I miss?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
02 July, 06:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Anon island is under contract…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Wouldn't it be cool if anons got some kind of special thank you, even if it was just a personal msg of gratitude? We have selflessly given years of our lives and made great sacrifices, battling day after day in a silent war that most are clueless even exists. Have lost a lot fighting for all the sleeping people...the same ones who mock, criticize, laugh at and belittle us.

I gotta believe we were identified long ago. I'm sure we're on a list (or two, or three) somewhere. 🤣

Maybe I'm just dreaming. 🤷🏼‍♀️
09:50 PM - Jul 02, 2022
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
amy lilley @amylilley
03 July, 10:37
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
love this, love the responses, we are so not fooked🐸🇺🇸🙏🏻❤️😎

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 July, 02:40
In response amy lilley to her Publication
😊👍🏻

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
03 July, 03:48
Oh, we're on a list alright, but it's not a celebratory list..

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 July, 08:09
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
no doubt 😂

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 July, 10:52
I'd just like to have the opportunity to meet some of the people on the front lines, to look into their eyes and tell them how much we appreciate them -- the ones working behind the scenes for years to formulate & implement the plan; the courageous soldiers dealing with the tunnels; the people in the know that have been tasked with keeping us updated as much as possible without alerting the parasites. This undertaking is so massive, so all-encompassing, and so vitally important that stories of how the good guys defeated evil will be passed down for generations 📙

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 11:19
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Me too. ✨🙏🏼✨

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
03 July, 07:18
I as well 💖

Steve Michaels @Smics54
02 July, 10:33
I hope anons get rewarded in some way. For what it's worth anons have helped me tremendously with expanding my thought processes and connecting the dots. I can't thank you patriots enough for your sacrifices. May your work be remembered as legendary. God bless you all and have a great 4th of July.

yae ebisu @yae51502951
02 July, 11:56
In response Steve Michaels to his Publication
We are all surely already rewarded just by giving you that beautiful thought in words.
I thought so
I thank the universe for this joy
Thank you, our love and light family

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
03 July, 02:43
In response Steve Michaels to his Publication
Nicely said. Have a wonderful and blessed 4th fren! 🇺🇸

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 July, 10:32
We've probably been on a list since Obama 😄
I'm sure the good guys know who we are 😎

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 11:19
Exactly. 🤣👍🏻

We Go All @5_5weseeyou
02 July, 10:28
only Thanks i need are the evil F**KS dead.. but i see your point, and I feel blessed to be on the front lines with such admirable souls.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 10:31
In response We Go All to his Publication
5:5 😎
✨🙏🏼✨

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 July, 10:24
I could not have done what I have done without your support..!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 10:25
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
So sweet, thanks. 😊👍🏻

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 July, 10:22
thanQ!!!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 10:26
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Ahhh, thanks fren. :)

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 July, 10:12
Hope its not a dream and its a lovley dream you have !!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 July, 10:26
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
✨🙏🏼✨