Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 July, 03:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
☀️Glad you are back! i am for 10 days at a place with no internet. Have to drive kilometers for contact with Home, Anonup. 👍🐸🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DaC haos @DaChaos
03 July, 12:37
Me haha. Hi VK 👋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Welcome back, VK! I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Did you get into any sketchy sh*t? ;)

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 July, 05:11
Just hanging around ...

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
03 July, 02:41
Welcome BACK VK! missed ya!!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 July, 02:24
I just realized that BACK = 17.
I see what you did there. ;)

(Took me awhile — I got a little out of practice with you away, and with no new VK comms to try to decipher.)

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
03 July, 01:14
Well, on one day markets were (rigged for) RED in the US and currently Asia remains all in red. I burned dinner one evening. Ate a fair amount of dark chocolate. Life in the matrix...........

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
03 July, 01:03
welcome back, VK
Happy Independence weekend!

God Wins donated @GR2021
03 July, 12:33
So very glad you are back. ❤️

Kim Van @Kimhvs
03 July, 12:25
welcome back, all is well!!?

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 July, 11:37
Carpet bombs!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 July, 09:42
Hallelujah 🙏🙏

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
02 July, 08:29
Ahhh woke up from the America Dream, fooking nightmare, all exposed, everything viewed differently, old movies change perspective, looking forward to the
beach again.

Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
02 July, 08:24
Mornin' VK 😁

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
02 July, 08:19
Welcome back. We held the fort down while you were gone. Hope you enjoyed your hiatus

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 July, 08:06
Well hey stranger. Did ya enjoy your lil vacation?

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
02 July, 07:43
Hey there!!! YOU missed US!!😁😇

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 July, 07:36
Hi VK

Its good to have you back

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
02 July, 07:17
Quick recap of SR recordings for the duration:

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
02 July, 07:20
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
in no particular order 😂 i tried chronological but seems to have a mind of it's own

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
02 July, 06:35
Anon island is under contract…

Dottie French @DotOn777
03 July, 10:48
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
READY...packin' my bags!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 July, 11:35
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
Beautiful!

memes matter @NoComment
02 July, 05:56
i think we missed you😂💕

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 July, 09:37
In response memes matter to her Publication
cat gave up and said screw it sometimes it feels good when it not hitting my eyes

John Tiger @JohnTiger
02 July, 05:17
Welcome back!

You didn't miss much, we did install a new rock by the entrance

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 July, 05:12
Hey VK!!!!’
We just be vibe’n along 😊
❤️

Olaf Koll @OlafK
02 July, 05:08
missed miss,
glad that you are back.
i think now come the fun part .

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 July, 05:07
Johnny Q-Z posted this ❤️

Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
02 July, 09:46
In response Just Amom to her Publication
This is so beautiful. It made me cry,

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
In response Just Amom to her Publication
sweet vibes💓

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 July, 04:56
YAY!! 👍👏👏 😀 Glad you’re back VK!

Welp, one of the things you missed was me trying to pass an 8mm kidney stone! 😳 It’s, of course, stuck! 🪨 Think doc will be going in to get it asp after the forth! I’ll find out Tuesday 😬

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 July, 07:31
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
1/2 tablespoon of vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil - drink together and should help with pain at least and can help shift it .
The vinegar helps dissolves the crystals and the oil lubricates .
#Aruvedic .

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
🙏💙

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
02 July, 04:29

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
02 July, 06:15
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
String puppets never make sense.

bNatura @bNatura
02 July, 04:23
want a bulletproof coffee? I have a cup for you. Welcome back.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
02 July, 04:22
Time to raise the APL https://www.thegatewaypund...