Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
05 July, 05:12
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Good Lord, help us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Victor This Guy @This_guy
05 July, 05:18
Funny too is.....he seems to be just meeting these dems. I mean how the heck has he not noticed them before? ...giggle.πŸ˜† ....dont answer that, it was retorical.πŸ™„

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 July, 04:47
Amazing that he didnt have at least eleventeen better reasons.🀯
Abortion hes upset about?
Wealthy democrat millionaires?

.....and donation requests?

Them dems is different....but he does have a couple good points.....*i can tell u that*!πŸ˜† ( POTUS line)

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 July, 06:49
yea, this was pretty great😁

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 July, 04:21
Interesting "arbitrary number" he gives at the end "10.7" million

Jody Donohue @Jody
04 July, 01:07
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Oh boy I needed this! 🀣

05 July, 04:56
How adorable. Hes so passionate about his hard leftist agenda...and yet so naive to think that hard leftists get their way by voting and legislating. And to think he matters to them....Priceless.

He deserves a princess crown and a hug for being so precious.😚...πŸ™„

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
02 July, 01:31
πŸ§ƒπŸΈ

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
01 July, 11:15
If we could just get more people to get it, we could actually be united and beat these demons once and for all.

Paul Bruton @DrB
01 July, 09:50
That goes for both sides of the uniparty.

larry mcintire @larrymcintire
01 July, 09:45
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£on a boat

Arlinto1988 @Arlinto1988
01 July, 09:34
10.7 million dollars isn't all that... arbitrary...

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 July, 04:22
In response Arlinto1988 to his Publication
Yes it is. i just posted that before I read your comment. 😎

David Freidel @Grumpy_Ol_Dave
01 July, 03:42
So, does anyone else think that this might be a part of a plan that's reaching fruition???

J.J. Jameson @jjj
01 July, 05:34
In response David Freidel to his Publication
No it's just some of you idiots finally getting a glimpse - through all the endless bullshit you're being fed - of the fact that there is actually a lot of common ground between the left and the right - that has been there for fifty goddamn years mind you, but you didn't want to see it because you're too busy looking at the timestamps of fucking tweets and red circles around letters.

Is it a plan? No it's not a fucking plan, it's their plan failing. Their plan is to keep you separated and to keep pointing fingers at each other and the collective of this site is doing a fantastic job playing along.

You seeing this and liking it? It is actually their plan falling apart, and if you want to keep it that way, stay on the lookout for more common ground and call out the hostile and condescending bullshit towards people who don't share your views or beliefs that is rampant on this site.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 July, 02:06
What, was he asleep his whole life? Did he think as long as things were going his way so he didn't care about the corruption of the people he voted for. Typical liberal closing their eyes and holding their noses. Telling themselves all politicians are doing it, so as long as I get my liberal feedbag, I am cool. I guess he is waking up, but he sounds pissed things aren't being covered up and he is now able to smell the covfefe.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
01 July, 02:06
What, was he asleep his whole life? Did he think as long as things were going his way so he didn't care about the corruption of the people he voted for. Typical liberal closing their eyes and holding their noses. Telling themselves all politicians are doing it, so as long as I get my liberal feedbag, I am cool. I guess he is waking up, but he sounds pissed things aren't being covered up and he is now able to smell the covfefe.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
01 July, 02:01
We all were warned long long ago. Nathaniel Grigsby - buried in Attica Kansas!

reaper myer @reapermyer
01 July, 01:06
this dude has low testerone lol

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 July, 12:56
I love it 🀣🀣🀣

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 July, 12:55
Laughed all the way through, all true!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 July, 12:54

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
01 July, 12:51
love it!!!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
01 July, 12:44
LOL! Love it .

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
01 July, 12:38
Looks like we made the shift to a comedy movie for all of us. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 July, 12:26
HAHAHA πŸ˜‚ HAHA HAHAHAAAAAA 🀣🀣

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 July, 12:19
They are getting truly desperate, here's an example email (I think my husband's father made a donation with his email address so I get to read these all the time)

Stephen, I’ll admit it:

... when I learned Kevin McCarthy BEGGED Trump and his donors for cash

... and Republicans then OUTRAISED us for the first time in months

I was heartbroken.Then something INCREDIBLE happened!

I called on my best Democrats for help -- and your donations FLOODED in.

I only need [1] more gift from 8054 before tonight’s End of Month Deadline to CLOSE the fundraising gap, OUTRAISE Republicans, and STOP them from stealing our Democratic majority. I’m asking because this is our chance for redemption: Will your $10 be the gift to put me over the top in these final 6 hours? >>

For the first and ONLY time, I will personally 5X-MATCH your gift. That’s how critical tonight’s deadline is:

Thank you,

Nancy

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 July, 12:16
The hills are alive
With the sound of music...
😍

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
01 July, 12:09
I just love it.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
01 July, 12:02
They used to call us racists and whateverPHOBE and shut us down. remember those days? Now we just post non stop proofs everyday and they loose their game. Thank you Q for showing us how to play. This guy may have a heart attack before Christmas.

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
01 July, 12:00
πŸ€”what did he say at second 33?…

Stevie King @ShineBright9
03 July, 12:42
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
Norma Leah Nelson McCorvey, also known by the pseudonym "Jane Roe", was the plaintiff in the landmark American legal case Roe v. Wade in which the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 1973 that individual state laws banning abortion were unconstitutional. Later in her life, McCorvey became an Evangelical Protestant, in her remaining years, a Roman Catholic, & took part in the anti-abortion movement. McCorvey stated then that her involvement in Roe was "the biggest mistake of [her] life." However, in the Nick Sweeney documentary AKA Jane Roe, McCorvey said, in what she called her "deathbed confession", that "she never really supported the antiabortion movement" & that she had been paid for her anti-abortion sentiments. Wikipedia
Born: Norma Leah Nelson, September 22, 1947, Simmesport, Louisiana, U.S.
Died: February 18, 2017, Katy, Texas, U.S.
Other names: Jane Roe
Known for: Plaintiff in Roe v. Wade, 410 U.S. 113 (1973), anti-abortion activist Partner(s): Connie Gonzales (1970–1993)
Childre

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
01 July, 11:59
That was fun!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts