Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Wednesday!

YOU matter.
Everyone matters.

We need everyone in this 'fight'...no matter if you post often or a little, whether you are quiet or loud, whether you are here 30 mins a day or 11 hours a day, whether you just got here or have been here since the beginning whether you have 100 followers or 20k followers...it doesn't matter. All that does is you are here / WE are here.

EVERYONE single person is of value. We can't do this without each other - together we are strong!
09:48 AM - Jun 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
30 June, 01:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thank you, Kim! That’s the Truth.
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MvA_r @MvA_r
29 June, 05:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
29 June, 04:16
yes we do matter

Steve Michaels @Smics54
29 June, 04:13
I am all in. I will stand with you all till the end.

Ange Love @LoveM
29 June, 04:12
🙏🏻WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE ✨💞 TU Kim😇

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
29 June, 04:09
Thank you Kim

#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE👊

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 June, 04:09
😊🙏🤍

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 June, 03:57
Together 🙏❤️✨✨
#wwg1wga

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
29 June, 01:06
Happy Wednesday Kim.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 June, 08:37
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been missing you.
You ghosted us.
Happy you're back.
Hope all is well.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
29 June, 12:50
Ty + God Bless + #InItTogether = = = > < >

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 June, 11:37
Love you, Kim! 😘 Yesterday, I was driving home and feeling so melancholy. I can’t explain it, just off. I flipped through some stations on the radio. I stopped on a Christian station. The first song, I didn’t catch the name, but mentioned being in the storm. The third song I did catch though. I was in tears with emotion and it boosted my vibes so high! I turned it up as loud as I could!🙌🏻 Here is one verse in the song
‘So if the storm you’re walkin through
Feels like its too much and you wonder
Wonder if He even cares at all
Well, hold on tight to what you know
He promised He won’t let you go
‘Cause all of healing’s written in His scars’

hope saxton @Scribe11
29 June, 11:43
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
I have been feeling much the same.
A sadness has had hold of me the last few days.
Thank you for sharing. I needed to hear this today!!
God bless you always 🙏❤️

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
29 June, 11:21
Love. Hope. Faith ~ Perfect Unity.

Plus you all are cool af ! 💕

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
29 June, 12:52
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
That's right - we da best! 😁

Scat ling @scatling
29 June, 11:14
"Good, good, good, good vibrations!!"

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
29 June, 10:12
20k lol

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
29 June, 10:14
Good Morning, Kim ☀️
Unity 🌸🤍

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
29 June, 10:11

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
29 June, 09:11
In response Kevin Lightwarrior to his Publication
Way more in it than people realize! ♥️💙 #surprisesahead

Victor This Guy @This_guy
29 June, 10:09
Happy wednesday Kim....U rock!! I ALWAYS love ur posts! Its why i still get excited when YOU like my posts. Fanboy!😏👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡

29 June, 10:14
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Thanks. Appreciate the kind words.
Hope you have an awesome day! :)

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 June, 10:08
❤️❤️❤️thank you Kim🥰

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
29 June, 10:06
U.N.I.T.Y.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
29 June, 10:02
💕 Thank you so much. You're a beacon of light for us here!

29 June, 10:04
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
🙏♥️

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
29 June, 10:02
❤️

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
29 June, 10:01

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
29 June, 10:00
Because we are ONE😎 Our light shines brighter together😁💖 Morning Kim!

29 June, 10:01
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
GM Benna!

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
29 June, 09:52