Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 June, 09:48
Happy Wednesday!

YOU matter.
Everyone matters.

We need everyone in this 'fight'...no matter if you post often or a little, whether you are quiet or loud, whether you are here 30 mins a day or 11 hours a day, whether you just got here or have been here since the beginning whether you have 100 followers or 20k followers...it doesn't matter. All that does is you are here / WE are here.

EVERYONE single person is of value. We can't do this without each other - together we are strong!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 June, 11:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Love you, Kim! šŸ˜˜ Yesterday, I was driving home and feeling so melancholy. I canā€™t explain it, just off. I flipped through some stations on the radio. I stopped on a Christian station. The first song, I didnā€™t catch the name, but mentioned being in the storm. The third song I did catch though. I was in tears with emotion and it boosted my vibes so high! I turned it up as loud as I could!šŸ™ŒšŸ» Here is one verse in the song
ā€˜So if the storm youā€™re walkin through
Feels like its too much and you wonder
Wonder if He even cares at all
Well, hold on tight to what you know
He promised He wonā€™t let you go
ā€˜Cause all of healingā€™s written in His scarsā€™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
I have been feeling much the same.
A sadness has had hold of me the last few days.
Thank you for sharing. I needed to hear this today!!
God bless you always šŸ™ā¤ļø
11:43 AM - Jun 29, 2022
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Scribe11 in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 June, 12:11
In response hope saxton to her Publication
God Bess You, friend. šŸ¤ I feel many of us here, at times, feel a huge weight of different emotions. I am so grateful and happy the song reached you and lifted you up too! šŸ™šŸ»šŸ™ŒšŸ»šŸ™šŸ»God is amazing! He is what this Story (movie) we are living through is truly all about. Have a wonderful, blessed day.šŸ¤