Kim Runner @kimrunner
There is a high probability we've all been lied to/fed disinfo by the 'good guys/WHs" too...if it's all for the greater good of the plan, are you ok with it?
09:11 PM - Jun 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 July, 05:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I know we have, and it is painful. The only one we can trust is God and ourselves. I try to get answers from "people" here. How do we even know who is actually a person, who is AI, who is from a enemy state, who is part of military psyop...which I would peg you for Kim(don't be insulted, it is what it is). My heart is open to everyone, and it hurts when I feel that i have been misled or left in a lurch with partial answers to my many questions. I pray for the day this is over. Whatever comes our way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
29 June, 04:55
I have asked myself this question more than once. I have always known that disinformation is part of the plan and I'm ok with that. NOW anyways. At first I was scared that everything was a lie and that Trump was really helping DS bring in NWO and just passifing us to keep a civil war from breaking out. I was not okay with that. I honestly struggled with that. After praying and patiently (haha) waiting for an answer I learned that Trump truly is for we the people, totally against the DS, and HECK YA A STORM IS BREWING! So yes, lie to us if you must, but bring the pain. We all need to heal. I'm sure there are many things going on that we don't have a clue about and I'm fine with that also. You NEVER leak anything to the enemy. I also put all my faith in God.
I really appreciate you and your posts. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
28 June, 11:26
So when my wife lies to me it’s probably the greater good as well 🤣🤣

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 June, 11:32
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
lol

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 June, 08:59
What was on purpose?
What was for profit?
(like literal $$$$$$$$$$$)
and What was needed?

Was any of it coerced like the moronic deadly vax?

Vicki Lord @Vlord
28 June, 08:54
IMHO, yes they have, maybe out of need in the war, but in the end?
God will sort it out.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
28 June, 08:11
🤔 I would have questions first before I can honestly say but I do love you. 😊💜

HOUND DOG @HoundDogNick
28 June, 07:15
I kinda feel like...
"All's Well That Ends Well" ❤️

Sometimes all this "Stuff" gets so absurd and silly it's hard to believe it all anyway. Makes me wonder how some people can't see through it...My poor hubby stresses every night over our President Joe Biden😉😂

judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
28 June, 04:58
dang Kim thats a double edged sword, on one side you have many who have been martyred and the other side you havr the cabal being taken down.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
28 June, 04:56
yup except for the days im a nope🙂 is what it is for good reason.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 June, 04:47
No, I'm not ok with it
That is one thing I've really had a problem with & as such is one of the many reasons I don't trust the "plan"

Even with the best intentions it is still against the Creator who is Truth & Light

There's that expression about a certain road to a certain place being paved with good intentions

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
28 June, 04:46
took a while for me to process that disinformation was necessary in this war, just hope a few things are true, mainly that JFKJR is alive

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
28 June, 04:44
Disinformation necessary. [They] were always reading the posts/tweets/Q drops too.
#GodWins

F B Jones @FBJones
28 June, 04:12
Yes Kim, I have felt this all along and knew from the drop dis and misinformation is necessary - and I get that. This has taught me discernment is necessary and to think for myself - always! It has also made me realize the true "plan" is God's plan, not to look at man for the answers, and not to allow anyone between me and my God. I know this is biblical and goes back much farther than we can imagine. There is so much we don't know so I take it all in and remind myself to trust God, that one day the truth will be revealed. I also know the most important piece to all of this is the lives of our unborn and our children. I understand these white lies have mostly been for their safety and for that of all humanity. I don't take the lies personally - but I do know there are many fakes out there pretending to be something they are not. So I put on the armor of God and pray for His protection for my soul.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 June, 03:39
WHATEVER IT TAKES .. line 'em up - let's go

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
28 June, 03:23
at this point it does not matter that I have been lied to.....God is great, the evil ones are being taken out and the best is yet to come.....that is what I believe

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
28 June, 02:04
We’ve known and Q said it his way many times. Some missed the point but I think there’s many of us who understood the value and necessity. We can even say we Anons helped Q and it feels good.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
28 June, 01:50
Shit.. we have been lied to our entire lives, whats one more lie going to do us? break us?
Nope I will just keep plugging away same as i do now ,and pray justice is served!

The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
28 June, 01:43
You always ask powerful questions Kim. Thank you.
I've pondered this myself since 2020 and arrived at:
~Was the lie told in Love, or greed?
~Was it told consciously? ex: I've lied simply by sharing beliefs that were built on false foundations that I believed were true at that moment but later learned were untrue.
~I can't propose to know the bigger picture, or how my Soul completely fits in to it. It is not for me to judge another's journey. Perhaps they are playing a role that is helping me become a better Soul?
All I can do is show up everyday and BE the BEST example of what I want to see in the world.
"YOU MUST SHOW THEM"

28 June, 02:40
In response The Jedis Sister to her Publication
Thanks, and 100% agree!

Scat ling @scatling
28 June, 01:08
Many of us are military/former military, and/or information "military." You cannot telegraph your moves to the enemy if you wish to succeed, and deception often saves lives. (Tons of examples in various past wars) Embedding journalists in military campaigns is frought with issues for that very reason. The truth needs to be documented, but the "when" it is released is crucial to the success or failure of the mission.
Then there is classified information, need to know, etc. All have their justification. The problem comes when they are misused to cover up embarassments or to hide corruption under the guise of "national security." And of course when used to line pockets. The ultimate power is "who" controls the secrets and how blackmail can be used. Unravelling all of this is a monumental task. Like everyone, I want to know it all and not be lied to, but I can continue to watch and feel we are on the right side of things here.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
28 June, 12:57
We also could evaluate if we are lying to ourselves, logic n commen sence:
1. Nessra:Gesara- we all get a pot gold? So whats next, ex; who flies your plane for your vac., who maintaines the plane, etc.?
2. I love what JFK did n said for us, does his womanizing (extensive that only the elite get away with) not count?
3. JFKjr sounds great, is this back to a bloodline following?
4. So where is the gold, who has control authority? Is Kim Fabulous the real deal?
5. There are mor to be added for sure.

Yup, I love AU

Aga Gie @AgaG
28 June, 12:34
If someone is lying to me I don't consider him good guy... Silence is gold... Lie is always a lie, no truth no trust...

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
28 June, 12:31
Kim I have to say I totally understand that I'm not really OK with it but we have to be because of the plan. I've never seen you loose your cool before....gonna fookin slap ya.......I laughed so hard. We love him because he is honest, we all are impatient dammit! Big lesson in patience and trust, we are given what we can know right now.It is a gift we should be thanful for. Q says we have more than we know. Maybe in our DNA, that we can'nt access right now?? Maybe hidden encoded in the drops??Drives me crazy trying to figure out grrrr. We have alot of love and good vibes here on AU I'm very thankful to be here

28 June, 12:52
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
I was just joking with him hence the > :) at the end.
He knows it lol
and totally agree!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
28 June, 12:31
Kim I have to say I totally understand that I'm not really OK with it but we have to be because of the plan. I've never seen you loose your cool before....gonna fookin slap ya.......I laughed so hard. We love him because he is honest, we all are impatient dammit! Big lesson in patience and trust, we are given what we can know right now.It is a gift we should be thanful for. Q says we have more than we know. Maybe in our DNA, that we can'nt access right now?? Maybe hidden encoded in the drops??Drives me crazy trying to figure out grrrr. We have alot of love and good vibes here on AU I'm very thankful to be here

Other Half @Otherhalf
28 June, 12:08
I think we're in a period of transition from being immersed in lies to where we can count on the truth.

But to get from here to there, it'll require a mix of both. Since the black hats would use accurate information to try to stay in power, deception can help beat them at their own game.

Once they are completely defeated, I expect the truth to be fully exposed. So the fact that it might require some benevolent deception to uproot the entrenched malignant deceivers is ok with me.

Ange Love @LoveM
28 June, 11:44
I am guided by the Holy Spirit within me🙏🏻Less ego, more Christ... reveals hidden Truths... I do not worship man and do not trust religions✨😇

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
28 June, 11:41
You lie n cheat n you lose, isnt that the fight?
But its war, there's casualties on all sides.
Full disclosure, truth with facts, is required
when the dust settles.

Love Jesus @HouseCall
28 June, 11:41
I have felt 4 quite some time now, they have been. I am not sure just how I will take it. I have been thru hell & back 4 the past 2 years and still trying to keep mind & faith up. There has been times, when I feel like they have used us 4 votes. In that case, if be, they are no better than them using the Blacks.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 June, 11:38
100%. Disinformation is necessary. Have a great day 123!

28 June, 11:55
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Totally agree and you, too! :)

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
28 June, 11:35
absolutely. the black hats were reading Q drops etc as well as us. can't let the enemy know your moves

F B Jones @FBJones
29 June, 04:33
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
This is true - the art of war! And we are no doubt in the war of our lives - information warfare. Good vs. Evil!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
28 June, 11:32
You're over the target. That's a certainty.

It's an uncomfortable truth.

It brings maturity (and is unavoidable for them)