Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 June, 09:11
There is a high probability we've all been lied to/fed disinfo by the 'good guys/WHs" too...if it's all for the greater good of the plan, are you ok with it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Jedis Sister @TheJedisSister
28 June, 01:43
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
You always ask powerful questions Kim. Thank you.
I've pondered this myself since 2020 and arrived at:
~Was the lie told in Love, or greed?
~Was it told consciously? ex: I've lied simply by sharing beliefs that were built on false foundations that I believed were true at that moment but later learned were untrue.
~I can't propose to know the bigger picture, or how my Soul completely fits in to it. It is not for me to judge another's journey. Perhaps they are playing a role that is helping me become a better Soul?
All I can do is show up everyday and BE the BEST example of what I want to see in the world.
"YOU MUST SHOW THEM"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Runner, click on at the bottom under it