Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 June, 09:11
There is a high probability we've all been lied to/fed disinfo by the 'good guys/WHs" too...if it's all for the greater good of the plan, are you ok with it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
I have asked myself this question more than once. I have always known that disinformation is part of the plan and I'm ok with that. NOW anyways. At first I was scared that everything was a lie and that Trump was really helping DS bring in NWO and just passifing us to keep a civil war from breaking out. I was not okay with that. I honestly struggled with that. After praying and patiently (haha) waiting for an answer I learned that Trump truly is for we the people, totally against the DS, and HECK YA A STORM IS BREWING! So yes, lie to us if you must, but bring the pain. We all need to heal. I'm sure there are many things going on that we don't have a clue about and I'm fine with that also. You NEVER leak anything to the enemy. I also put all my faith in God.
I really appreciate you and your posts. ❤️
04:55 PM - Jun 29, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zimasfriend in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Mel, click on at the bottom under it