Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
13 January, 09:45
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Love the work this guy does

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ion Papa @Ionia
13 January, 10:42
The God under the name Apollo, and not apolyon, has nothing to do with darkness, dark pits or dark plans.
He is the God of Μusic, Light and Beauty.
He has never, according to Greek mythology, related with the abyss or any bottomless pits.

He is the one visiting Hyperborea for the winter months and returns to Delfi at spring time.
Any found sculpture depicts only him as a young man.
Never old, never horns.
The statue of liberty is been given to the states by the french.
Probably some sort of masonic symbol as by fact Apollo never ever depicted as an old man.
As for the revelation 9:11 part, it will be nice for the researcher to look for, when that has been added and by who.
The Holy Bible has been copied throughout the centuries many times... (besides the smear for the Greek kosmotheorisis of the times.) Quite a lot of parts have been added and many more have been taken away. Vatican holds a lot more secrets than we think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
13 January, 10:45
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
thank you for your perspective. i do not agree but i respect your opinion. i will never agree to any beneficial small g gods. the whole idea some is not equal to all is repulsive to me

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 January, 10:15
Wow amazing and sick at the same time,

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
13 January, 09:52
JUST telling my man about 9.11

the EVIL is OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD of JESUS and HIS LIGHT

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
13 January, 01:52
this just 🤯🤯🤯 ! At first I thought it was a stretch but that was just the first 15 seconds. once he got to the twins, the twin towers then the twin holes 🤯
i Love connections like this. far more impactful than gematria to me. 👏👏👏

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
12 January, 10:25
Keep going....like it's been said, this is a massive dig....Next to that MAN's foot is a broken shackle & chain. What happens in Revelation around Chapter 20? The adversary is LOOSED for a little season. What is a little season in scripture? About 250 years....how long has the United States been a nation?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
13 January, 10:31
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
Closer look....

Loxie Lou Davie @FoxieGrandma1
14 January, 06:18
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
I seriously wonder why we still accept the Book of Revelation as fact when there are so many other prophecies in other Ancient Writings that we need to look at??? After a lifetime within the Biblical Mindset, I came to the conclusion that The Bible has been one of the Best Tools in the Toolbox of The Controllers. How better to maintain a passive, controllable population?!! 😟 😉

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
12 January, 10:04
Warning of Judgement: Jonathan Cahn Speaks to the Nation on 9/11 (Recorded Live at ORU on GEB-TV) - YouTube

On the day of 9/11, Jonathan Cahn gives a prophetic warning to America, televised live across the nation - by GEB TV - recorded live at Oral Roberts Universi...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
12 January, 10:00
💥🙏✝️👀

Every Time @soTELLme533
12 January, 09:45
Remarkable - almost right before our eyes, if one knows what to look for. Thanks.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 January, 09:43
Think "symbolic water holes" at 9/11 now....homages to satan from the pos devils.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
12 January, 09:41
wow

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
12 January, 09:39
Very good Symbolic take on it. I saw something about needing the holes and flowing water to handle the aftermath from the massive DEW they used to help bring them down as well, almost like a fall out. I will see if I can find it again.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 09:36
Do ya'll remember that creepy event they had there?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 January, 09:36
Do ya'll remember that creepy event they had there?

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
12 January, 02:17

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 January, 01:58
Just seeing this and wow!!!!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
12 January, 08:04
Wowza!

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 January, 01:38
🤞🏻🤞🏻

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
20 July, 09:56
👀

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
20 July, 09:41
👏 He put it together very well

Symbols, symbols, symbols
And they've been laughing up their sleeves for a long time

I thought the 9/11 "memorial" was offensive & creepy, then I started to dig harder on the cult of saturn/satan/lucifer & the cube of saturn

Never really liked the statue of liberty, more a gut thing until I started to dig & research on what that statue *really* represents

I wouldn't mind seeing that taken down with the Washington memorial & some other representations of their symbols & the god(s) *they* worship

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 July, 10:08
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
20 July, 12:26
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
i agree. statue of liberty is inspired by lucifer built on a star port slab.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 July, 09:20
That Black Cube fits perfectly there. @VincentKennedy do you still have that pic you posted from titter of the cube?

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 July, 09:39
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
That would appeal
to their sick humor 🤡

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
20 July, 09:09
Mind Blowing! A Definite Must Watch!

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
03 July, 04:12
I could see it symbolizing the ones lost that can never be replaced.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
03 July, 04:13
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
It left a hole in the nation's heart.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
03 July, 03:25
The "Twin" Towers were built to be brought down on that date with thousands of sacrifices to abbadon. Rockefeller has 9:11 on his watch on a magazine cover when the "twins." were being built. Silverstein knew. He wasnt there that day, months after purchasing a multi billion dollar double indemnity policy on the "twins.: The Bush's knew too. A third grade class was reading to him about it (my pet goat) 30 seconds before it happened. Imagine the planming it took to bring it all together... Look how nervous he is. He knows it's coming... Kite, hit, steel, plane, must

https://youtu.be/Rg5NvKpJf...

TonyG @TonyG
12 January, 02:22
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Some people say he does this for the Texas Longhorn symbol. I am not buying it.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
13 January, 10:09
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
So how much $$$$ did Larry make for the insurance claim????
Never forget WTC #7 which no one talks about.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Larry Silverstein - Pull It (PBS Version) - YouTube

From PBS's "America Rebuilds". Download at this link: http://xenomorph.s3.amazonaws.com/Silverstein2.mpg

Dear Reader @DearReader
02 July, 05:56
who is the guy in the video?

20 July, 09:36
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
jtfollowsjc

22 July, 09:13
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
jtfollowsjc

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Shannon Helmom @Helmom0819
29 June, 01:11
Literally just watched this at 1:11...confirmation for me

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
29 June, 09:32
Wow!

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
29 June, 09:25
He looks like Cappy a bit. Funny.

Dear Reader @DearReader
29 June, 11:44
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
I knew he reminded me of someone, it's not overly obvious but yes, there is something similar.

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
29 June, 01:26
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
OMG!! I remember how I felt when they first unveiled this mess way back then! I thought it was such an unusual (almost sinister!) way to pay tribute to those lives lost, I admonished myself for thinking such thoughts and just chalked it up to well-meaning but uber-tacky!!!
Since waking up back in 2015, not too much surprises me anymore, but this sure does! W😲W!! And this dude DOES remind me of Kappy! Today has been trippy..and it's only 1:30 pm🙃

Bee Bee @BxAx17
29 June, 05:29
This is
Revelation 9 11 👇🏻
"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon"
The guy says that Apollyon turns into the Antichrist, where did he take that info from?
Just asking cuz what I get is that by destroing the sanctity of the union of a Man and a Woman [they] invoked/ looked for the Antichrist...
Which actually makes a lot of sense...

I also Remember one of VK first banners on Twitter being a couple of beautiful new Twin Towers and he said this is how it should be
I found the pic on his current wego banner

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
29 June, 01:11
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I am not understanding what you are saying. Maybe I am still tired.