MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 June, 05:14
THIS IS IS A MASSIVE DIG and MUST WATCH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Wedman in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
29 June, 01:26
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
OMG!! I remember how I felt when they first unveiled this mess way back then! I thought it was such an unusual (almost sinister!) way to pay tribute to those lives lost, I admonished myself for thinking such thoughts and just chalked it up to well-meaning but uber-tacky!!!
Since waking up back in 2015, not too much surprises me anymore, but this sure does! W😲W!! And this dude DOES remind me of Kappy! Today has been trippy..and it's only 1:30 pm🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dear Reader @DearReader
29 June, 11:44
In response Wedman Brooke to her Publication
I knew he reminded me of someone, it's not overly obvious but yes, there is something similar.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
29 June, 12:03
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
He even sounds like him a bit.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
29 June, 12:04
In response Dear Reader to his Publication
I meant to type Kappy!!