MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 June, 05:14
THIS IS IS A MASSIVE DIG and MUST WATCH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ion Papa @Ionia
13 January, 10:42
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
The God under the name Apollo, and not apolyon, has nothing to do with darkness, dark pits or dark plans.
He is the God of Μusic, Light and Beauty.
He has never, according to Greek mythology, related with the abyss or any bottomless pits.

He is the one visiting Hyperborea for the winter months and returns to Delfi at spring time.
Any found sculpture depicts only him as a young man.
Never old, never horns.
The statue of liberty is been given to the states by the french.
Probably some sort of masonic symbol as by fact Apollo never ever depicted as an old man.
As for the revelation 9:11 part, it will be nice for the researcher to look for, when that has been added and by who.
The Holy Bible has been copied throughout the centuries many times... (besides the smear for the Greek kosmotheorisis of the times.) Quite a lot of parts have been added and many more have been taken away. Vatican holds a lot more secrets than we think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
thank you for your perspective. i do not agree but i respect your opinion. i will never agree to any beneficial small g gods. the whole idea some is not equal to all is repulsive to me
10:45 AM - Jan 13, 2023
In response Ion Papa to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Ion Papa @Ionia
13 January, 10:52
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
sincerely Thank you for your kind respond.